Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Pics : La Gleize Show 2014.

Article about: by guns ltd Great looking Fair Martin. I like some of that odd big stuff. I would sure like an 88 casing some day. Are they pricy??? Cheers, John Both S-Mine and 88 came from the same ( Germ

Quote by guns ltd View Post
    Great looking Fair Martin. I like some of that odd big stuff. I would sure like an 88 casing some day. Are they pricy???

Cheers,

John
    Both S-Mine and 88 came from the same ( German ) dealer. Original asking price was 60 Euros each but I went back on Sunday morning and got the pair for 90.

It's quite a rough one with a few small rust holes but I've been thinking of getting one for a long time, and I was OK with the price.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pics : La Gleize Show 2014.
    P
    Many

If you ever come across another 88 casing let me know. I have been looking for one.
    Thanks,
    John

Quote by Martin Bull View Post
    Both S-Mine and 88 came from the same ( German ) dealer. Original asking price was 60 Euros each but I went back on Sunday morning and got the pair for 90.

It's quite a rough one with a few small rust holes but I've been thinking of getting one for a long time, and I was OK with the price.
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Will do, John....they hardly ever turn up at 'Beltring' and mine was one of two I saw at La Gleize, but the other was on a stall which was asking 'silly prices' for everything. Still, if you look long and hard enough...................

Thanks

Will do, John....they hardly ever turn up at 'Beltring' and mine was one of two I saw at La Gleize, but the other was on a stall which was asking 'silly prices' for everything. Still, if you look long and hard enough...................

Arrow

One last torment - the one that got away..

The dealer was from Poland ; he wanted 85 Euros each for the Flak 88s and was talking around the 200 mark for the KwK 43....by that time, my funds weren't stretching that far !

WOW!!!
    I would have been in heven at that fair. Just to see all these items.
    he appears to be asking quite a bit for his 88's
    I love digging in boxes of stuff at these things.
    John

One last torment - the one that got away..

The dealer was from Poland ; he wanted 85 Euros each for the Flak 88s and was talking around the 200 mark for the KwK 43....by that time, my funds weren't stretching that far !

?

Great fair by the looks of things, from what I can see looks to be all original stuff... if only the same could be said about Beltring and the others eh?! Thanks for posting the pics

?

Thanks for posting Martin i was at the museum with a Tour on the Tuesday after the fair they were just taking down the gazebo's etc outside , nice to see some of what was on offer !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2