Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Recap of the fort lee military show!!

Article about: Some members from the Fort Lee Militaria Club assisted VFW 4591 in Hasbrouck Heights hosting there first military show and it was a hit! We had over 100 people came to the show AND a celebri

Default Recap of the fort lee military show!!

Some members from the Fort Lee Militaria Club assisted VFW 4591 in Hasbrouck Heights hosting there first military show and it was a hit! We had over 100 people came to the show AND a celebrity, Billy Leroy from baggage battles on the travel channel set up at the show!!!! Billy greeted visitors, tooks pictures and signed autographs!! There was many hidden gems and great bargains to be found. The show went great we had no problems arose, it went smooth and it was great time! Enjoy the pictures I took! - Nick K

Recap of the fort lee military show!!Recap of the fort lee military show!!Recap of the fort lee military show!!Recap of the fort lee military show!!Recap of the fort lee military show!!Recap of the fort lee military show!!Recap of the fort lee military show!!Recap of the fort lee military show!!Recap of the fort lee military show!!Recap of the fort lee military show!!Recap of the fort lee military show!!Recap of the fort lee military show!!Recap of the fort lee military show!!Recap of the fort lee military show!!Recap of the fort lee military show!!Recap of the fort lee military show!!Recap of the fort lee military show!!Recap of the fort lee military show!!Recap of the fort lee military show!!Recap of the fort lee military show!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Recap of the fort lee military show!!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Recap of the fort lee military show!!

Always nice to see photo from shows in different countries.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Nick Kumburis & Jimmy Mack (Both members of this forum)
    Thanks to you both for assisting me in helping the "Hasbrouck Heights VFW" with this show,a great job also in your picture taking,and helping some of the dealers with their set up. A great pleasure to have 2 young people wanting to help the veterans....Many Thanks Again..........Dave H
    P.S. Nick,Jimmy, & Dave in last photo.

Looks like it was a great show - Thanks for posting the pics Nick.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Here are the items i picked up at the show from a veteran....EK 2nd class no ribbon on unmarked solid ring.....Luft buckle.and tab.....Civil armband.....1914 EK pin.....Mothers cross 3rd class......Red Cross stick pin.......5 place ribbon bar........DVG Westmark pin........DAP lapel pin M1/34....SA transitional dagger RZM M7/ 51 1939 and Knight logo Anton Wingen...( lower cross guard has been repaired) I am now looking to locate a cross guard....All in all a nice show hope to do another in Sept. of this year.......Dave H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Recap of the fort lee military show!!   Recap of the fort lee military show!!  

Recap of the fort lee military show!!  

Nice pick ups, I wonder if this is what the very first max show looked like lol

I cant wait for the next show the first one was great and the next one is going to be even better! When we decide the next date either Dave or I will inform you guys when it is. Hope to see some faces from the forum. - Nick K

?

Dave - looks like it was a hit - way to go

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

?

Dave if I went to the show I would of come 10 times more skint.. some good stuff there on display thanks for postng the pictures.. Cheers Terry.