Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Sale of HUGE Collection... April 19th, 2015

Article about: After 37 years of collection, Philippe Guerin has decided to sell his huge collection of genuine WWII Canadian artifacts. That includes Army, Navy and Airforce equipments of all kind: caps,

Default Sale of HUGE Collection... April 19th, 2015

After 37 years of collection, Philippe Guerin has decided to sell his huge collection of genuine WWII Canadian artifacts.
    That includes Army, Navy and Airforce equipments of all kind: caps, hats, helmets, uniforms, equipments, de-activated weapons, maps, radios, ammo boots,...

The sale of that collection will take about two years and will start on April 19th, 2015 in Caen, Normandy, 14.00 French time, for the Airforce, RCAF, part. The second sale for the first part of the Army equipments will be on April 25th, 2005 in Caen, Normandy, starting at 14.00 French time. It will be an international sale and everyone can bid on line via internet or put bids before the sales start . The first items being put on sale can be seen on several websites such as:
    MaƮtre Jean RIVOLA et CAEN ENCHERES S.A.R.L | interencheres.com
    www. lot-tissimo.com
    For more information, please contact the persons in charge of the sales: xavieraiolfi@yahoo.fr, AIOLFI & PARTNERS

Sale of HUGE Collection... April 19th, 2015Sale of HUGE Collection... April 19th, 2015

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sale of HUGE Collection... April 19th, 2015
    P
    Many

?

I have seen and Handled most of this collection, there is far more that will come up in later auctions
    All of this was going to be put into a Canadian Normandy Museum near Cruelly, however due to problems it did not happen, so Phil has decided to sell it off.

Dean O
    Canada

?

Some nice helmets!

?

I will be breaking open a few piggy banks it would seem as mentioned by Doug SOME VERY NICE HELMETS THERE !!!!!

Regards Mark

What a seriously nice collection indeed,anyone speak french?................

?

Hi Jake I know enough to order a drink and get my face slapped does that count.

Regards Mark

?

Can you not use the google translater? They do it by the page.

Doug, you should have seen his Normandy German stuff!!! He has lived in Normandy all his life ( except Army Time)
    I don't know if that will be offered in Later sales or he sold that last year

Dean O
    Canada