Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Some pics from the MAX

Article about: Hello to all. Figured I d share what images I took from the event today. As always lots of interesting stuff. Big eyes empty wallet. Hope you enjoy. Best regards. Brian

So everyone is in for York? I knew when one of the vendors told me it was his last time in Monroeville and that the max show would be relocated next year, I knew automatically what Larry s plan was lol. I don't blame you guys waiting for it to being held closer to where you live. It's still not a terrible drive for me either, so it s a tentative plan for me to go annually still (when I can). To next year then?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some pics from the MAX
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    You can't "swing" a hotel room ? Tell you what...you show up, you can sleep on the couch in my room & I will buy you a pretzel at the show (with mustard)
    D.
    Was trying to save some $$$ because I was going to spend all my money on buying you a sized 62 helmet!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Sorry I'm not sure I understand the question Chen? Do you mean who the vendor/seller was? I believe it was virtual grenadier. Here's a link to their website. Best regards.

Brian

https://virtualgrenadier.com/salelis...=Knights+cross

?

Brian,
    Thanks for the reply.
    Never realize Guderian's KC/Oakleave now ends up in Virtual grenadier.

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    So everyone is in for York? I knew when one of the vendors told me it was his last time in Monroeville and that the max show would be relocated next year, I knew automatically what Larry s plan was lol. I don't blame you guys waiting for it to being held closer to where you live. It's still not a terrible drive for me either, so it s a tentative plan for me to go annually still (when I can). To next year then?
    Oh, no, no. Not the drive or proximity. It's being totally broke !! No fun strolling the aisles at a major show with $300 bucks in my wallet.
    D.

MAP
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    Oh, no, no. Not the drive or proximity. It's being totally broke !! No fun strolling the aisles at a major show with $300 bucks in my wallet.
    D.
    I give no interest loans D.....I just get to pick a few helmets of yours as "collateral".......

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

To be honest Chen I'm not 100 percent certain that they were his? I can assume they possibly were but that stuff was way out of my price range, so I was just admiring the awards for what they were and wasn't going to bother the vendors. All I know is they always have high end items every year they are there. I believe they are associated with hermann historica in some way as well? Kindest regards.

Brian

I'm still here suffering through one more day. Tables are K36-37. I'm not at the table much but sometimes you can catch me stopping in to check on my stuff. Just a few small pickups over the past two days....(the helmet isn't mine, just borrowed it from its new owner to fill out the photo, and I didn't include my new SA uniform in the photo)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some pics from the MAX  

MAP
    ?

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    I'm still here suffering through one more day. Tables are K36-37. I'm not at the table much but sometimes you can catch me stopping in to check on my stuff. Just a few small pickups over the past two days....(the helmet isn't mine, just borrowed it from its new owner to fill out the photo, and I didn't include my new SA uniform in the photo)
    Fantastic

Great photo's Brian and thanks for posting, I must admit I look forward every year to when you lucky guys post your pics from the Max Show! thanks again, Paul

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast