Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Some pics from the MAX

Article about: Hello to all. Figured I d share what images I took from the event today. As always lots of interesting stuff. Big eyes empty wallet. Hope you enjoy. Best regards. Brian

Is this "grooming kit" part of Eva's personal hygene collection to go with her "knickers" from the recent auction ? Why not, the set looks convincing & just might be hers. Remember..there was no "waxing" back in the day
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some pics from the MAX  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some pics from the MAX
    P
    Many

Probably needed the horse brush for grooming the privies.

There has to be some humor is looking at all the items I will not be able to afford.
    John

Gorget is beautiful Todd and will be my next purchase !
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Gorget is beautiful Todd and will be my next purchase !
    Got mine for an awesome price. Not dirt cheap but very reasonable considering the dealer I bought it from.

TWS
    ?

You were right by our tables. Our backs were to the Saddam uniform display.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

TWS
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    You can't "swing" a hotel room ? Tell you what...you show up, you can sleep on the couch in my room & I will buy you a pretzel at the show (with mustard)
    D.
    With mustard too D.? That's going the extra mile. And I'll donate one of the unlimited refill fountain sodas. $5 and you can drink sugary carbonated beverages all day. Diabetes at no extra charge.

Interesting in that they didn't change the color of the cups each day this year. They usually do to avoid someone drinking their sodas for just $5 the whole show. No, we didn't cheat. We bought new cups each day. Although the venue in York may not have the same deal.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Quote by TWS View Post
    With mustard too D.? That's going the extra mile. And I'll donate one of the unlimited refill fountain sodas. $5 and you can drink sugary carbonated beverages all day. Diabetes at no extra charge.

Interesting in that they didn't change the color of the cups each day this year. They usually do to avoid someone drinking their sodas for just $5 the whole show. No, we didn't cheat. We bought new cups each day. Although the venue in York may not have the same deal.
    My buddy saved his cups from last year. Cheap ass...but hell, why not. Well played I say.

TWS
    ?

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    My buddy saved his cups from last year. Cheap ass...but hell, why not. Well played I say.
    Seriously? That's pretty hardcore. Even if I tried to economize like that, they'd either be smashed to hell and unusable or I would forget to pack them, so useless for me to try.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

MAP
    ?

Give the amount of soda I am known to consume (yes...I know...not healthy but my biggest vice), the vendor would go broke because of me on free refills
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Give the amount of soda I am known to consume (yes...I know...not healthy but my biggest vice), the vendor would go broke be ause of me on free refills
    They have Pepsi which suuccckkkssss so I didn't drink that much. I bring my own cooler of classic coca cola., Lol. However, I did see a table of guys that had a big white plastic cooler full of beer. That was pretty funny.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast