Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Some pics from the MAX

Article about: Hello to all. Figured I d share what images I took from the event today. As always lots of interesting stuff. Big eyes empty wallet. Hope you enjoy. Best regards. Brian

TWS
    ?

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    However, I did see a table of guys that had a big white plastic cooler full of beer. That was pretty funny.
    I'm not even sure if I saw that. Did you see the guys that brought in a big coffee service? I think it was Burmeister's tables. They had a legit big shiny office-size coffee maker and a table with all of the trimmings set up.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some pics from the MAX
    P
    Many

Quote by TWS View Post
    I'm not even sure if I saw that. Did you see the guys that brought in a big coffee service? I think it was Burmeister's tables. They had a legit big shiny office-size coffee maker and a table with all of the trimmings set up.
    I only cruised past Burmeisters table maybe once. No deals to be found there. I love the small mom and pop type tables. You find some of the best stuff at those tables and they're great to talk to, it's not all about the money for them. Some of the guys could have used a breath mint after all the coffee they drank.

They have Pepsi which suuccckkkssss so I didn't drink that much. I bring my own cooler of classic coca cola., Lol. However, I did see a table of guys that had a big white plastic cooler full of beer. That was pretty funny.
    Was that dealer from Minnesota? I know a dealer that usually keeps a beer cooler
    nearby.

Quote by MAP View Post
    Give the amount of soda I am known to consume (yes...I know...not healthy but my biggest vice), the vendor would go broke because of me on free refills
    I'm right there with you Michael. My wife is constantly on me about my soda usage.
    I just remind her that I could be addicted to far worse things.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

It’s always great to see pics of big shows in other countries - thank you for sharing them. The UKs biggest Fair/Show is outside, in tents, on grass......no lighting, no pretty display cases, no air con, no carpets.....and the drink dispensers are taps /faucets.......

But we’re both lucky enough to have such events.

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Was that dealer from Minnesota? I know a dealer that usually keeps a beer cooler
    nearby.

I'm right there with you Michael. My wife is constantly on me about my soda usage.
    I just remind her that I could be addicted to far worse things.
    Not sure. Quite a few dealers from Minnesota. A few guys were absolutely trashed but they kept it together well. Usually you see someone passed out on their table after an all nighter but I didn't see any this year.

Not sure. Quite a few dealers from Minnesota. A few guys were absolutely trashed but they kept it together well. Usually you see someone passed out on their table after an all nighter but I didn't see any this year.
    Like Randy ?? (LOL)
    D.

Quote by real steel View Post
    Like Randy ?? (LOL)
    D.
    OMG, Dave! He crashed in my room Friday night. I think I slept 2 hours while he was busy cutting down a forest snoring and slept through the night.

He looks like someone who could keep you up all night with the snoring !! Did he bring his hangers with the dozens of chinstraps or are they all gone now ?
    D.

He didn't bring as much as he usually does. Not sure he had any straps with him. His usual two santa bags full of helmets was condensed into one bag. I think he mainly came to pick up the tan camo FJ helmet from whoever he got that from.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5