Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Sos 2015

Article about: Yeah, yeah, it's still four months away, but who here has SOS 2015 penciled in on their calendar, reservations made and money stashed away in secret locations throughout the house? This guy

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    The best part of the show is the socializing aspect, even if one doesn't buy anything its fun to network, meet some new people and drink way too much.
    Yes!! A great vacation from work and other "must do" things!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sos 2015
    P
    Many

Quote by Anders View Post
    Yes!! A great vacation from work and other "must do" things!!
    Indeed! The night time events are as much fun as the show itself.

?

what night time events ...after walking about 25 miles per day in that huge building my legs are not up to dancing with the stars..or drinking till we puke..is there something im missing..

?

Well I guess I'm really going now for sure - I made a reservation at the Crowne Plaza! I'm really looking forward to going, it has been a few years since I went. I just need more money...

Quote by M422A1 View Post
    Well I guess I'm really going now for sure - I just need more money...
    Don't we all! I could go with a million dollars and spend every last cent!

You won't regret going, but I bet you already know that.

Quote by castle View Post
    what night time events ...after walking about 25 miles per day in that huge building my legs are not up to dancing with the stars..or drinking till we puke..is there something im missing..
    I don't hardly drink, but when I do it's vodka. Beer makes me feel like s h i t. I can drink vodka and wake up the next day like I didn't drink a thing.

Two weeks til the show!!

?

ill be there Thursday,, Friday ,,possibly Saturday this year after I spend all my money I guess ill walk around with a vodka..see you all there. tom

Apparently yes the OVMS did buy the MAX show. Sounds like they are going to reconfigure the halls and table lay outs. Sounds like table prices are going to decrease, and more tables will be available with the new layout. Be interesting to see how it works out this year.

Is anyone bringing anything to the SOS to try and sell for extra spending money? I'm bringing a couple helmets and a riker case full of iron crosses and a few small odds and ends that don't much excite me anymore. Just interested to see if anyone else is bringing anything, and what.

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    Is anyone bringing anything to the SOS to try and sell for extra spending money? I'm bringing a couple helmets and a riker case full of iron crosses and a few small odds and ends that don't much excite me anymore. Just interested to see if anyone else is bringing anything, and what.
    Make sure to bring the smaller things by my table!

Haha, I will, if I don't sell it all before I get to your table.
    You're table is jam packed with the smaller things.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast