Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Sos 2015

Article about: Yeah, yeah, it's still four months away, but who here has SOS 2015 penciled in on their calendar, reservations made and money stashed away in secret locations throughout the house? This guy

Quote by Nathan362 View Post
    Well I was talking to the wife about the show, and she said "I think you need another helmet." I guess I will keep her around.
    Amen, brother! That might be code for, "You better be getting something for me, too."

Who is packed? I'm not even close.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sos 2015
    P
    Many

Quote by Nathan362 View Post
    Well I was talking to the wife about the show, and she said "I think you need another helmet." I guess I will keep her around.
    Where is this isolated tree of Perfect Fruit located ?? ...the small town of Stepford comes to mind. sounds like a keeper.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Going to this show is certainly on my "bucket list" hope to be able to go one day,guess i'll have to wait for Tom Wittmans video on youtube .Cheers Paul

?

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    Amen, brother! That might be code for, "You better be getting something for me, too."

Who is packed? I'm not even close.
    Packed. I'm halfway there brother! Counting the minutes!!

Quote by DougB View Post
    Packed. I'm halfway there brother! Counting the minutes!!
    I got three days of work and then time to hit the road, or air rather. I gotta pack a bunch of stuff to sell. Was able to arrange a table I can set it all out on. Hopefully it all sells so I can come home with more than one helmet and not break the bank, lol.

?

Let me know the table number, I'll come by and pester you. See you Thursday!

Quote by DougB View Post
    Let me know the table number, I'll come by and pester you. See you Thursday!
    As soon as I know where the table is I will let you know, too. I offered to sit the tables while the actual vendor walks around, so I'm sure I will be there off and on.

The adrenaline is starting to kick in, lol.

?

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    As soon as I know where the table is I will let you know, too. I offered to sit the tables while the actual vendor walks around, so I'm sure I will be there off and on.

The adrenaline is starting to kick in, lol.
    Thanks! And yes about the adrenaline, I will have a tough time sleeping tonight and tomorrow night. like a kid before Christmas

?

Wish I was going, but alas - not this year.
    Regards,
    John

MAP
    ?

It hurts reading this thread, but am drawn to it each time one of you post something.

Best of luck everyone. Have a save trip there and back.

Next year for me with any luck. And first round is on me.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast