Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sos 2016

Article about: It's a month away. Anyone attending? I will be there with two tables of mixed goodies. Todd

Default Sos 2016

It's a month away. Anyone attending? I will be there with two tables of mixed goodies.

Todd

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sos 2016
    P
    Many

My youngest son and I will be driving down again. Love the show. Best in the world. Canadian dollar doesnt go far but it is still worth it. Let us know what tables you are at and we will drop by.

Steve

Look forward to meeting you Steve! Looking for anything specific?

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    Look forward to meeting you Steve! Looking for anything specific?
    Hey Todd it might be easier for me to tell you what i'm not looking for!!!! If I have it I seem to want another in better shape, variation,and all other manner of excuses. If I don't have it I automatically want one!! Thats why we spend all 3 days there and love it. A panzerfaust in good condition has not yet been secured so we will be looking for one.
    Hope to meet you there.

Steve

Hahaha. Well good luck with that. I'll have some helmets and some small stuff. My buddy is bringing a bunch of camo helmets and probably some buckles and insignia. We don't have anything too exotic like a panzerfaust, lol. I'll be flying in Wednesday afternoon and leaving Sunday.

Hello guys,

I have been a ghost here as of late, not for any particular reason. I am still collecting what I can, just fell off the forums. I will be attending the show again this year, and will be looking forward to seeing some of you guys again around the isles. I am not sure what I will be on the hunt for, but I will definitely be leaving with something!

Hello,

I will be in attendance as a table helper for Marion Liles. The last few years our tables were B20-25. Hope they are still the same. Stop by and say hello!!

Fred

?

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    Hahaha. Well good luck with that. I'll have some helmets and some small stuff. My buddy is bringing a bunch of camo helmets and probably some buckles and insignia. We don't have anything too exotic like a panzerfaust, lol. I'll be flying in Wednesday afternoon and leaving Sunday.
    MD Helmets.. Any RAD items up for sale ??? G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Gwar,

I'll be bringing this down.

Fred

Sos 2016Sos 2016Sos 2016Sos 2016

Quote by Gwar View Post
    MD Helmets.. Any RAD items up for sale ??? G
    Unfortunately, not. Some helmets and some medals/badges, odds and ends. No idea yet where our tables will be but I think this will be a good show. At least I hope it will be.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast