Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sos 2016

Article about: It's a month away. Anyone attending? I will be there with two tables of mixed goodies. Todd

Hello,

I usually take as many photos of everything that I can.

Fred

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sos 2016
    P
    Many

I'm trying to convince my girlfriend to spend a "romantic" weekend with me in Kentucky. We'll see if she goes for it or not. I've never been to the show, is there anything I should expect. The website doesn't seem to have too much in the way of info. I'd love some feedback from some regular attendees. Thanks. Cheers!

Hello,

It is the biggest and best militaria show in the world. There is everything from German WWII Personality items to BeVo breast eagles. WWI stuff, WWII stuff, Vietnam, Veterans, Some vehicles, close to 2,000 tables!

Fred

I haven't missed a show since I started collecting so I will be there looking for more sport insignias and related items.

?

I hope to be there. I had a great time last year and would really like to go this year. I don't really have any money to spend but I might take some stuff to trade if I get to go...

Quote by ToddMalnar View Post
    I'm trying to convince my girlfriend to spend a "romantic" weekend with me in Kentucky. We'll see if she goes for it or not. I've never been to the show, is there anything I should expect. The website doesn't seem to have too much in the way of info. I'd love some feedback from some regular attendees. Thanks. Cheers!
    Best show in the world!! Make the effort to go and you will not regret it. My youngest and me have been there the last 4 years and plan on being there again. We drive and you are 3 hours closer than us so not a huge trip.

Steve

The SOS is nothing but romance. I fall in love with many items at that show. I usually only come home with one or two, though. Expect to be over whelmed by visual sensory overload. I have no idea where my two tables will be but I might put a sign up with my screen name so whoever recognizes the name can stop and say hi. I'll have some helmets for sale for all types of budgets and some small items. My buddy is brining a bag full of camo helmets. I kid him and tell him he looks like Santa Claus when he walks in with that bag. And everyone knows what he has in it so they flock to him when he starts unloading it. I get first pick of course We will also be selling copies of a great new visor book out of Norway.
    If you can make the show please do. It's a great time and meeting collectors from all over is a blast. The first time I went I was floored but once you pick yourself up it's like being a kid in a candy store. A really freaking expensive candy store. But there really are items for collectors of all budgets. Hope to see y'all there!

Received my table confirmation packet in the mail this week. Two weeks to go.

Just got ours the other day too! Will be on the road in less than 2 weeks!

Fred

Quote by Fred Green View Post
    Just got ours the other day too! Will be on the road in less than 2 weeks!

Fred
    Wait all year for this and it'll be over before ya know it, lol.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast