Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sos 2016

Article about: It's a month away. Anyone attending? I will be there with two tables of mixed goodies. Todd

We will be there as usual...tables U-61 & U-62!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sos 2016
    P
    Many

Only a few days to go. If anyone wants to stop by my tables PM me and I'll get you the name they're under in the program. Calling for snow in Maryland on Tuesday. Hope it doesn't mess up my flight. They really need to move this show to the spring or early summer lol

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    Only a few days to go. If anyone wants to stop by my tables PM me and I'll get you the name they're under in the program. Calling for snow in Maryland on Tuesday. Hope it doesn't mess up my flight. They really need to move this show to the spring or early summer lol
    Its a funny thing that for the last 4 years we have drove away from Louisville in snow or ice!! Not that Canadians aren't used to that. Its the way others down south drive in the snow that scares me!! Any way I am kind of glad it is in February as it helps break the winter up. Best vacation ever.

Steve

I have determined this show is my new Christmas. I am as excited about it as I would have been as a kid waiting on Santa. Todd, I don't know what I am going to buy, but a camo helmet may be in my future. I will have to find your table, both to check out what is there, and for a second set of eyes if I find one out and about. I have 48 Hours worth of shift left, and it might feel like a month by the time it is over. Me and the wife are leaving Wednesday morning, and I will be in the door first thing Thursday. Hope to see you there!

Quote by Nathan362 View Post
    I have determined this show is my new Christmas. I am as excited about it as I would have been as a kid waiting on Santa. Todd, I don't know what I am going to buy, but a camo helmet may be in my future. I will have to find your table, both to check out what is there, and for a second set of eyes if I find one out and about. I have 48 Hours worth of shift left, and it might feel like a month by the time it is over. Me and the wife are leaving Wednesday morning, and I will be in the door first thing Thursday. Hope to see you there!
    Stop by our tables. We'll have a nice selection of camo helmets.

?

i have not missed one since 1994....ill be there thursday and friday. expecting high retail prices as usual. ill find something to bring home..

Quote by castle View Post
    i have not missed one since 1994....ill be there thursday and friday. expecting high retail prices as usual. ill find something to bring home..
    You never know. Are you looking for helmets. I'll have some at collector prices.

You guys sure know how to make an Aussie living 15,000kms away miserable ..............................
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    You never know. Are you looking for helmets. I'll have some at collector prices.
    Not to go off subject.. But I always wanted to attend this show.. In your opinion, is it worthy of a collector of buckles and other RAD memorabilia to go to perhaps buy some great items or just browse with "No results" ?
    I have been to a few smaller shows in different locations and was amazed at the findings.. I guess I might have answered my own question.. In your opinion.. does this have a lot for everyone ?? Many thanks in advance... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

2000 tables G. Sure there's a few that have some buckles and RAD items
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast