Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sos 2016

Article about: It's a month away. Anyone attending? I will be there with two tables of mixed goodies. Todd

Quote by Danmark View Post
    You guys sure know how to make an Aussie living 15,000kms away miserable ..............................
    Y'all got planes in Australia? lol

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sos 2016
    P
    Many

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Not to go off subject.. But I always wanted to attend this show.. In your opinion, is it worthy of a collector of buckles and other RAD memorabilia to go to perhaps buy some great items or just browse with "No results" ?
    I have been to a few smaller shows in different locations and was amazed at the findings.. I guess I might have answered my own question.. In your opinion.. does this have a lot for everyone ?? Many thanks in advance... G
    It's really tough to say but if you look hard enough there's usually something for everyone. If you're a member you can get on on Sunday and some people are trying to give stuff away to cover costs etc. the best way is to find collectors with tables (like myself) and work with them. I'm more willing to negotiate with another collector than someone I know is a dealer. As a collector I appreciate the feeling of walking away with a new item at a great price.

My tables are located at L 5 & 6. Stop by and say hi unless I'm running around the hall.

All you lucky attenders, hope you all have a great show, boys in candy shops comes to mind, and hopefully you can spare at least 8 hours ( LOL ) of taking photos for us less fortunate collectors who can not attend.

The beginning, photo by a French friend
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Hello,

We are at B47-51

Fred

Hey Todd. How's the show going? Any good finds?

Luke

MAP
    ?

Can't wait to see lots of drool worthy pictures.

Todd: any leftover camo helmets at 50% fire sale prices??? LoL
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Bring it all back guys..postem when you getem
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast