Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SOS 2019 part 2

Article about: Well I got a few more pics from the show. Somewhat amusing. Ken & I doing forensic studies in hotel. Anders L. on the couch with black shirt & Mario at table with some helmets, me se

Quote by MAP View Post
    Other events kept me at home this year. It also does not help that it is during winter school break. Skiing with my boys will always take priority over the SoS (and it isn't any cheaper given the cost of lift tickets! )
    Hopefully next year.....
    Indeed, the cost of children! I don't have any, but i get the impression they are a big drain on finances.
    Worth it of course, but every time you go out for a meal or go on holiday the prices triple.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SOS 2019 part 2
    P
    Many

I love going to the militaria shows here in the UK, but I've been unable to go to any lately.

I do miss them, with all the tables full of goodies, (and crap ) all good fun.

I miss the chats, the stories, the advice, (the beer ) it all makes a great day out.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SOS 2019 part 2   SOS 2019 part 2  

Will definitely hop the pond one year, just so that I can say I've been to the SOS at least once. It's rated the best show of its kind in the world, so it must be worth the trip!

B.B.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2