Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

SOS Show: WRF

Article about: Hello Everyone, I think it's about the right time to make a thread about the SOS next month. Who's going? I will be there, with my aunt who collects ACW militaria and her partner who is inte

?

Ha when I was filling out the customs form(?) it asked if I did. It also asked if I was carrying pesticides and if I was on a farm recently. I do hope they don't see the Homemade Jam in my luggage, I was really hoping to start a plague with it.

Cheers, Pat

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SOS Show: WRF
    P
    Many

?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Sorry to hear that Pat. Would have been easier to fly to Mexico and jump the border. At least you're here now. Once you find something nice at the show it will make you forget all about this.
    Ha it probably would be easier! We used to go down to Mexico a lot when we lived in San Diego and I miss it. If anyone would like to give me a hitler sig to make me feel better it would be nice

A very similar thing happened to me before Patrick. I was coming home from florida and the airline lost my luggage. I complained so they took me into a secluded room with some people who had tried to bring such things as dead birds and giant cuts of meat into the country. I waited there for about an hour and then was interrogated by some airport police officer about what I was up to in Florida. They eventually let me go and I went back to the airport 2 weeks later and picked up my luggage which had been stripped of all valuables. One of my many run ins with airport security and one of the reasons I really hate flying.

In other news, I am disappointed I can't make it to the SOS this year but hopefully will be able to go next year(maybe). I hope you all pick up some good stuff.

?

Yeah I wouldn't have minded so much but he was really talking down to me as if he is some superior being because he had a badge and I had to remind him I was an American citizen twice and that I shouldn't really have to explain why I am going to my own country and why it isn't his business how I managed to raise the money to afford my ticket.

Ha now there is a delay in my next flight.

I like travelling though, despite some things.

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    Yeah I wouldn't have minded so much but he was really talking down to me as if he is some superior being because he had a badge and I had to remind him I was an American citizen twice and that I shouldn't really have to explain why I am going to my own country and why it isn't his business how I managed to raise the money to afford my ticket.
    Oh silly Patrick so young and naive. Of course the airport cop has to know how you raised the money. He also needs to know what your last meal was, your favourite colour, your mothers maiden name, your password for your computer, your home phones service provider, what school you went to in kindergarten, the place where you had your 4th birthday party, the approximate length of your forearm, how far you can throw a football, what brand of shoes you wear, if you eat butter or margarine, and if you prefer glue sticks or white glue. ITS IN THE NAME OF NATIONAL SECURITY!!!

Ha now there is a delay in my next flight.

I like travelling though, despite some things.
    It's a good job he didn't find the anthrax you smuggled in your sock!....

?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gunny...! If I see a bunch of people In biohazard suits carrying my suitcase I know they found the homemade brown bread that I forgot to mention.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gunny...! If I see a bunch of people In biohazard suits carrying my suitcase I know they found the homemade brown bread that I forgot to mention.
    I remember my Grandmother was on her way to visit my aunt in Pennsylvania, the customs at JFK airport confiscated a packet of Oxo cubes, now that really is a threat to national security!..

TSA yo gona have a bad time

?

Well no matter how tight your security are these days, you cant beat the one you are trying to copy...
    Attached Images Attached Images SOS Show: WRF 

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast