Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Stoneleigh 2020 Feb (UK)

Article about: On the basis that the SOS Thread has already started we need to remind everyone of this year’s forthcoming Stoneleigh Show here in the UK. To match our colleagues over the pond I was going t

Default Stoneleigh 2020 Feb (UK)

On the basis that the SOS Thread has already started we need to remind everyone of this year’s forthcoming Stoneleigh Show here in the UK. To match our colleagues over the pond I was going to suggest that we all meet up in the Buffalo Grill or Sixshooter Bar for a crazy pre-Show get-together.....but going on previous experience where we don’t actually bother meeting each other I’m going to suggest that we all have a meal the night before on our own which should give us enough time to think up an excuse for avoiding everyone else the following day......oh, and there isn’t a Buffalo Grill or Sixshooter Bar in Warwickshire.

Lookin’ forward to not seeing anyone there :-)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stoneleigh 2020 Feb (UK)
    P
    Many

Thumbs up

I know we're boring, but us guys from London are already girding our loins for the long trip oop North.....

Not sure about that one, but i am going to the one at Newark tomorrow.

...that makes two of us.....

...so just three of us for Stoneleigh then......'cheap round :-)

I'll see what I can do about clearing all the snow and get a proper road surface down for the posh lot from London..........

Sadly, I suspect at around 10.30, there'll be more than three there...but at least I'll be able to use the crowd as an excuse for not meeting anyone....

Smile

By 10.30, we'll have snapped up all the 'bargains'.....

Oh yeah...I forgot that all the dealers there lower their usual prices just for the biggest out-of-season event of the year...

Thought the Newark show was ok, two large halls crammed with goodies, i picked up a spare mag and rounds for the Thompson and 101st patch which sadly i need to upgrade in April when the show returns, must say some of the prices are scary for de acts.

Cool

Quote by Composite View Post
    Oh yeah...I forgot that all the dealers there lower their usual prices just for the biggest out-of-season event of the year...
    Sssshhhh! Don't tell everybody !

There was a time when we’d take vehicles into the sheds (Halls?) as display item but that stopped 2-3 years ago which is good really as the gaps left were filled by traders...let’s hope there’s no gaps this year...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast