Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thorpe Camp, Tattershall, Lincolnshire - 1940's Weekend

Article about: Anyone going ?? It would be great to meet up Nick

Default Thorpe Camp, Tattershall, Lincolnshire - 1940's Weekend

Anyone going ??

It would be great to meet up

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thorpe Camp, Tattershall, Lincolnshire - 1940's Weekend   Thorpe Camp, Tattershall, Lincolnshire - 1940's Weekend  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thorpe Camp, Tattershall, Lincolnshire - 1940's Weekend
    P
    Many

Had a great day at Thorpe Camp !!!

Also took the time to visit RAF Conningsby, home of the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, RAF East Kirkby, home of 'Just Jane' the taxying Lancaster bomber, RAF Metheringham and its visitor centre and Petwood hotel which was the Officers Mess to Guy Gibson and 617 'Dambuster' Squadron

Enjoy the pics

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thorpe Camp, Tattershall, Lincolnshire - 1940's Weekend   Thorpe Camp, Tattershall, Lincolnshire - 1940's Weekend  

Thorpe Camp, Tattershall, Lincolnshire - 1940's Weekend   Thorpe Camp, Tattershall, Lincolnshire - 1940's Weekend  

Thorpe Camp, Tattershall, Lincolnshire - 1940's Weekend   Thorpe Camp, Tattershall, Lincolnshire - 1940's Weekend  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

sorry the pics are all over the place as I cant seem to get them in order

Nick

last few

Great pictures, looks like a great day had by all.

Blimey Nick,you certainly clock up some serious air-miles Bud,your diary must be megger jammed up for the whole summer,great places and pics to boot,glad you've had another fun packed weekend.

Certainly is Jake!

I have Pearl Harbor coming up soon!!!

Will post loads of pics

Nick

Crikey Nick Pearl Harbour too,the Hotelier business must be booming mate.

mpw
    ?

Thanks for posting. Your photos certainly give a flavour of what was there. Is this an annual event?

Rgd's,

Mark.

Quote by mpw View Post
    Thanks for posting. Your photos certainly give a flavour of what was there. Is this an annual event?

Rgd's,

Mark.
    Yes Mark its one of many annual events in Lincolnshire! You should leave 'Fighter County' next year and come up to 'Bomber County'

Nick

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast