Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Trip to London

Article about: Hi, some good addresses there for military items and museums, is the tower 17 pounds now Ned, havent been in there for years as kids we used to play around there for nothing. but that was ba

Default Re: Trip to London

Hi,
    some good addresses there for military items and museums, is the tower 17 pounds now Ned,
    havent been in there for years as kids we used to play around there for nothing.
    but that was back in the old days.
    dave.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Trip to London
    P
    Many

Quote by Panzer 3 View Post
    Hi,
    some good addresses there for military items and museums, is the tower 17 pounds now Ned,
    havent been in there for years as kids we used to play around there for nothing.
    but that was back in the old days.
    dave.
    Hi Dave,

You can book online with various different ticket vendors. The cheapest i found was 14.15p, a 16% reduction or there abouts.

Cheers, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Does portobello road have some militaria? My main interest is Soviet.

?

Man, I am glad I found this thread...I am heading to London for the first time on Friday Feb 4th...good to know about the Camdon Military fair.

Dean

?

You take your chances at Portabello, they used to have a good selection of militaria at one time, i even remember my dad taking me there and a Ferret scout car was being sold for £250 but that was in the 60s, as for militaria fairs there is one being held at Farnham on Sunday 6th, ill be going, its worth the look around if nothing else, they have a large assortment of various items

?

Quote by davejb View Post
    You take your chances at Portabello, they used to have a good selection of militaria at one time, i even remember my dad taking me there and a Ferret scout car was being sold for £250 but that was in the 60s, as for militaria fairs there is one being held at Farnham on Sunday 9th, ill be going, its worth the look around if nothing else, they have a large assortment of various items
    Dave,

Is that Farnham in Surrey?

If it is, you may find me there if Im not working. (I start a new job on Monday 31st Jan' and dont know my off-duty yet).

Can you PM me the details please mate or a link to it.

Thanks etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

?

Yes Ian, Surrey, but i got the date wrong and changed it to the 6th, i think it comes under HANDS militaria fairs,ill check on Google

?

Just checked, 6th as already stated then 27th March, 1st May, 3rd July all on Sundays . Heres the Link HandSFairs@aol.com, or just Google Hands Militaria Fairs

?

Quote by davejb View Post
    Just checked, 6th as already stated then 27th March, 1st May, 3rd July all on Sundays . Heres the Link HandSFairs@aol.com, or just Google Hands Militaria Fairs
    Thanks for that Dave.

Unfortunately I cant make it afterall, I'm rostered on a 1400/2200 late turn so will have to see what I can do about the other dates instead.
    Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy
    Last edited by jimpy; 02-02-2011 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Grammar

Here`s a thread of my trip to london.
    ww2 Museums in london

Cheers.
    Nuno

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2