Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

UK War and Peace Show (July 2018)

Article about: OK, 'may as well kick this one off...someone has to :-) On the basis that it'll give me advanced knowledge of who to push in front of to secure the best buys....who's planning to go this yea

?

Uhhh
    Which one of the shows is best for equipment and ordnance sales? Out of war and peace and military odyssey

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement UK War and Peace Show (July 2018)
    P
    Many

Quote by Jb4046 View Post
    Uhhh
    Which one of the shows is best for equipment and ordnance sales? Out of war and peace and military odyssey
    War and Peace seemed to have more ordnance, going on my last visit. Including a dealer that had taken up something like four plots to make room for his stall. Can't remember the name. It seemed to be nothing but artillery shells, mines and bombs. I had a quick look at some Tellermines he was selling, but wasn't looking for ordnance at the time. Seems like you'd be in your element there though!

B.B.

?

Yeah hahah. Only problem is the stuff is pretty heavy so you cant buy in bulk easy and i be buying a ton of ordnance to make up for the 8-14 hour drive down Unless they supply trollies or something.

Quote by Jb4046 View Post
    Yeah hahah. Only problem is the stuff is pretty heavy so you cant buy in bulk easy and i be buying a ton of ordnance to make up for the 8-14 hour drive down Unless they supply trollies or something.
    I've seen some people pushing trollies around, the flat kind you get at garden centres. Don't know whether they were supplied or brought with them, though. I've never bought anything bigger than what I could fit in a gym bag. Could always carry the heavy stuff back to the car and come back!

B.B.

Beltring is the best bet for shopping.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    War and Peace seemed to have more ordnance, going on my last visit. Including a dealer that had taken up something like four plots to make room for his stall. Can't remember the name. It seemed to be nothing but artillery shells, mines and bombs. I had a quick look at some Tellermines he was selling, but wasn't looking for ordnance at the time. Seems like you'd be in your element there though!

B.B.
    I think that could be Ben Junier from The Netherlands.

I'll be there the entire week, from sunday to sunday.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Beltring is the best bet for shopping.
    I may have to reconsider my choices in that case! My idea was to wait another month to have a bit extra, but I suppose I won't spend all my savings in one day. Military Odyssey seems to be the better one for reenactments, from what I can remember. Maybe that's the better one to attend as a spectator, rather than as a shopper.

B.B.

The dealers in HEAVY kit will often lend you a truck / sack barrow.....

do "we" know what days "we're" going on?....I'm planning to be there Mon-Wed inclusive.

I probably wont (actually can't) do that Whatsapp thingy-m'bob thing (tho it sounds marvelous.....and thanks for the offer) as I'm old and have a questionable mobile telephone device! :-)

oh, OK......no one's decided which days they're going on or.....oh hang on....I get it.......fine! :-)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast