Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

UK War and Peace Show (July 2018)

Article about: OK, 'may as well kick this one off...someone has to :-) On the basis that it'll give me advanced knowledge of who to push in front of to secure the best buys....who's planning to go this yea

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    And (touch wood) it's looking like the heatwave is going to stick around for it. For once, we might be able to attend a show without the good old British weather putting in an appearance!

B.B.
    I actually wouldn't mind a light shower now & then to keep the dust down, but it seems it will be Dust & Peace for the entire week!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement UK War and Peace Show (July 2018)
    P
    Many

...as long as there's helmets there I don't care if there's a biblical shower of fish and frogs! :-)

I'll probably be too busy running around and babbling excitedly to go looking for anyone, but if anybody happens to see me feel free to walk up and say hello. It would be nice to put a few faces to the names I've come to know here. I'll be in the company of my grandparents (the only ones who can stand listening to me ramble on) and will be wearing this T-shirt.

UK War and Peace Show (July 2018)

Just don't expect me to be anywhere near as articulate or coherent as I am here on the forum.

Regards, B.B.

?

Love the T-shirt B.B.

?

Quote by Composite View Post
    ...as long as there's helmets there I don't care if there's a biblical shower of fish and frogs! :-)
    Oh yes There will be plenty of helmets.Even some from this forum!

I don’t understand....please explain.....

....any luck with that explanation?

?

Hi mate it means just what it says.In fact if My memory serves Me well I own a helmet that was once on this forum.I have to store stuff these days as I downsized lol.Show should be interesting though and weather looks good!

Lightbulb

Well, just packed my wallet plus a backpack full of enough cold drink to sink a battleship, and I'm ready for the 'off'. Looks like it could be the hottest W&P I've ever been to......

I'll be there on Thursday. It does indeed look like this one is going to be a scorcher. Still, better than torrential rain!

B.B.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast