Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

War and Peace Revival 2015

Article about: The last one by the look of things

Hi thanks for the info again Ade,

so do the reactors not get in free? do you guys have to pay to be allowed to put a display on?

it is alot to get in £20 a day, then for the night shows more

sounds like a fun night camp fire and beer.

-Martin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement War and Peace Revival 2015
    P
    Many

Hi Martin, yes re-enactors do get in free. However, last year he decided to charge them to park their cars.....

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Red face

Sandwiches made, visited the cash machine......here we go again.....

it's been saved ,it will go on.

Cool

Well, I must say that myself, Granatwerfer & guest had a ( surprisingly ) good day at Folkestone today ( having successfully avoided 'Operation Stack' ). Got in nice and early....less stalls than usual, and some familiar faces from previous years were missing. Luckily, there were a number of dealers selling 'our sort of thing' ( shells, munitions, field gear, etc ) . I picked up 3.7cm PaK 36 and 5cm PaK 38 shells, plus a really cracking 8.8cm FlaK 18/36 AP shell head ( with the narrow driving bands ). Well pleased with that !

One stall had a huge selection of German blowlamps from £20-£30 depending on condition - well, at that price we all had a dabble.......and Granatwerfer grabbed a fabulous, very clean 12cm Mortar munitions case dated November 1944 plus two bombs to go inside. Chuck in a few cheap books ( including a number of 'Panzertracts' for a fiver each ) & many thanks to the German bombs & shells dealer who kindly provided a very welcome chilled beer to round off a good day .

Just a very small selection of snaps from around the stalls .......

Arrow

Here's most of my little 'haul' from yesterday.....

Good hunting to anyone else who's going !

Hi i was there yesterday lots of walking very big show.

Lots of stalls but i only bought some models as i like to double check things on here

Good show though should be there tomorrow also

As Martin has already said a good day with good company and some great finds.

Have attached some pictures of the ammo box and mortar rounds.

War and Peace Revival 2015War and Peace Revival 2015War and Peace Revival 2015

?

Im thinking taking the train there is a better option.Traffic around that area looks horrific.

?

Well,just got back home.I did take the train and it was a good move.Traffic is awful there.I t seems some dealers are packing up too.Possibly bad weather tomorrow or due to needing to get home by the Monday?I didnt buy much but there was some pretty good stuff there.The spitfire put on a good show so did the German and American re enactors.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2