Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

West Coast Historical Militaria Collectors Show

Article about: by DrCMH Today was my first time attending one of these shows. I think the best part, for me, was meeting Bob Hritz and having a chance to thank him for the advice he gives to us. I saw more

Default Re: West Coast Historical Militaria Collectors Show

yea ill be doing some reading this weekend on how to differentiate the fakes from the relics of the items id like to pick up!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement West Coast Historical Militaria Collectors Show
    P
    Many

There will be a guy at the show named Walter Dudgeon also another guy named Mike Constable. There are GOOD friends of mine and honest dealers. If you have a German item you need to authenticate, ask the dealer if you can show it to someone and take it to Walter. If you have a US item show it to Mike, but Walt can help you too.

Tell them both that you are a friend of Martin Super and they will help you.
    I am seriously asking you to do this because you will only need to be burned a few times to no longer want to do this hobby and we need all the people we can get.

So, Walter Dudgeon and Mike Constable and tell them Martin Super told you to ask them for help. Trust me on this. If you need more info PM me and I will give you my phone number.

-Martin

THanks for the info and contacts Martin......

Show starts tonight and runs through Saturday. Me and the kid will be there bright and early on Saturday. Anyone going? We're pretty easy to spot so if you see us say hi! I'm a short Indonesian guy with semi long hair and the back and balding on the top, will likely be wearing denim shorts and a t-shirt, probably motorcycle related. The kid, he's a bit taller than me and looks like he could be a member of the German Youth (blond hair blue eyes). Maybe we'll see some of you there!

i already said id be there saturday morning! just be on the lookout for my gigantic self! Ill likely be wearing a grey hooded jacket and black dickies.

guy crashed his plane on the dragstrip at the fairplex at 2:15 pm today, hopefully they wont cancel the show!

Not likely, Bldg 9 is a pretty good distance for the drag strip itself. I havn't turned on the news yet today but I'm sure it was a small plan, that's all that flies in and out of Pomona. You can go to Fairplex.com, they have a number you can call. Also, it says parking this time is at the lot at Gate 9, which is not on Fairplex, I think we get off on Gary and snake our way over, it's on the east side of the fairgrounds.....parking is right across the street from Bldg 9.

yea it was a small single engine, the pilot is as dead as blondie though!

Bummer.......hate to hear that. The kid likes to fly in those little planes.

i was perusing the dealer list for this weekend, and what name do i see on the list :
    Bob Hritz, Tombstone, Az aka one of the moderators of this site!

does this mean we get discounts? lol
    Last edited by sunsetIE; 11-19-2011 at 02:50 AM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast