Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Who Is Going To The SOS

Article about: I can't make it, but I'd love to see what you guys find, and please post pics!

Default Who Is Going To The SOS

I was wondering who from our Forum will be attending the SOS in Louisville, Ky. on February 23-26? I will be there with tables next to old friend and fellow moderator Bob Hritz. If you are going to attend, please stop by my tables and say hello. The SOS is the best militaria show in North America.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Who Is Going To The SOS
    P
    Many

Default Re: Who Is Going To The SOS

Unfortunately I won´t be able to go there, being too far away and in school by then, but I wish you and the other members who will be going, a good time.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

I'll be there selling our new book and some tinnies! Always the highlight of the collecting year for me...can't hardly stand the wait!

Chrys

I was planning on going, but I have a reenactment to attend. If only they were on two different weekends!

550 miles but I will go, I look foward to meeting the two Bob's and Chrys. Do you guys know of a close place to stay cheap?

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Eric-
    Most of the hotels book up six months in advance as there is also a huge gun show held in the hall next to the SOS. Send a PM to Bob Hritz. He stays at a place down the road which usually has space. I believe it was a Holiday Inn at one time but has had a name change.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Would love to meet all you blokes but unfortunately it won't be this year.

Just got a res at super 8 by the airport 2 mi away from the show for less than 60.00$ a night.

Eric

You are a lucky dog Eric! I booked @ the Crowne Plaza before we checked out last year...I take no chances!

Can't wait to see everyone...lot's of new people I will be meeting this year.

550 miles...you make me laugh! It takes us almost 3000 to get there!

Chrys

Who Is Going To The SOS
    Quote by winterhilfswerk Book View Post
    You are a lucky dog Eric! I booked @ the Crowne Plaza before we checked out last year...I take no chances!

Can't wait to see everyone...lot's of new people I will be meeting this year.

550 miles...you make me laugh! It takes us almost 3000 to get there!

Chrys
    The show does not open to public till tomorrow but I got 3 full sets 24 each of WHW VDA items tonight from (Chrys) and thanks. I can not wait to see the show in the morning. I will go home broke I'm sure.

Eric

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast