MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

WRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria Show

Article about: Hi Folks, I just got home from what was definitely the best gun/ militaria show I've ever been to. I'm not only talking about the selection/ prices of items (there was a wide range of items

Default Re: WRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria Show

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    Hey Joe great thread. Just to let you guys know how nice a guy Joe is he sent me a txt from the show of him and wild Bill. I asked if he could get me his autograph and with in minutes Joe hooked me up. It's in the mail and I can't wait to hold it. Thanks again Joe . Gary
    Thanks Gary, I appreciate your kind words!

I'll add that Gary requested a portrait of Wild Bill. I picked it, passed it to Bill to sign, and Bill said: "The mug in dis pitcha is much too handsome to write all over..." so he signed the top and bottom margins.
    WRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria Show

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria Show
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: WRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria Show

Time to brave the elements and head for Allentown tom morning. To all my fellow collectors, drive safe tom, it might be a doozie of a snow storm...... Joe, you drive extra careful, i am looking forward to drinks and cigars!

I am in PA but on the opposite side I wish I could afford to make it, and I know I am a bit late posting, but a while ago before he passed Dick Winters came to a reenactment that I was in and unfortunately left before I could meet him in person...

Im skipping saturday and gonna hit it first thing sunday morning

Damn blizzard...

Josh and I got together again this past weekend at the Allentown show.

Here are some highlights:WRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria ShowWRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria ShowWRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria Show

I filled some gaps in my collection:
    WRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria ShowWRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria ShowWRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria ShowWRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria ShowWRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria ShowWRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria ShowWRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria ShowWRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria ShowWRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria ShowWRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria ShowWRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria ShowWRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria ShowWRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria ShowWRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria ShowWRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria ShowWRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria ShowWRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria ShowWRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria ShowWRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria ShowWRF at the Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society Gun/ Militaria Show

Looks like you had a great time!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Nice stuff. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

How did I miss this show again!

Great stuff, I use to go all the time but now I work weekends....sigh

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5