Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

An authentic 1941 Ssh-40?

Article about: Hi everybody, is this a legitimate 1941 Ssh-40? I thought the condition seemed too good for such a year. It's a little hard to see, but it is definitely stamped 1941. Supposedly found in Cze

Default An authentic 1941 Ssh-40?

Hi everybody, is this a legitimate 1941 Ssh-40? I thought the condition seemed too good for such a year.

It's a little hard to see, but it is definitely stamped 1941.
    Supposedly found in Czechoslovakia.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture An authentic 1941 Ssh-40?   An authentic 1941 Ssh-40?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement An authentic 1941 Ssh-40?
    P
    Many

Dom
    ?

Hi ,

authentic fake

Post 1953 if that's a stitched chinstrap!...

I agree, a 50's helmet.

Thanks for the info folks, I almost spent over $200 on it. I guess you have to be real careful with such things, a shame.

Yes, I know what its like believe me. I suppose it happens to all of us at some point.

I apologize if this isn't the correct place to ask such a question, but could anybody possibly lead me to a reputable source on the net that might have a few genuine Soviet pre-war or wartime helmets for sale? I've been searching for something decent for a while now but everything seems to be post-war.

Quote by TheSovietSamurai View Post
    I apologize if this isn't the correct place to ask such a question, but could anybody possibly lead me to a reputable source on the net that might have a few genuine Soviet pre-war or wartime helmets for sale? I've been searching for something decent for a while now but everything seems to be post-war.
    I can only suggest that you look through our dealers section Militaria Dealers corner at War relics forum

Im afraid there is a real problem with finding these. Espenlaub usually has some (and they are reputable) but they are very expensive.

Dom
    ?

Very few helmets are available in the market

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast