Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Good sites?

Article about: Hello guys Can you recommend me some sites that sell ww2 Soviet militaria? I only know Espenlaub.

Default Good sites?

Hello guys
    Can you recommend me some sites that sell ww2 Soviet militaria? I only know Espenlaub.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Good sites?
    P
    Many

The collectors guild is very nice.... Although I do not shop for soviet militarily. There's a butt ton on soviet items in my area, though.

Warm regards and best wishes,

Justin

Savash Antique (Europe based) are reliable and I have had good service from them. I can also recommend Frontovik Militaria (Us Based).

Im always looking for soviet hats so if anyone does have a good source for those I would very much appreciate it.

USSR, RUSSIAN FEDERATION / Military antiquities

I got 2 Ushankas from these guys last year - One was an original and the 2nd was early post war.
    Service was excellent in all regards.

They are based in Russia

Has anyone got any experience with purchasing items from antik1941?

Hello, I have successfully bought from antik1941. The items I bought arrived in my country (the USA) in about 2 weeks. Unfortunately, they do not accept paypal. I would suggest to anyone, to research any item you might be interested in, and to use this forum for information and advise.

Good to know, Thank you. If i May ask how did you place payment? Western Union perhaps?

Regards Thomas

Quote by RKKA pilot View Post
    Hello, I have successfully bought from antik1941. The items I bought arrived in my country (the USA) in about 2 weeks. Unfortunately, they do not accept paypal. I would suggest to anyone, to research any item you might be interested in, and to use this forum for information and advise.
    How did you pay? With Western Union? Ok they have very nice stuff, but the prices are too high for me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast