Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Just in - WW2 Ssch39 Helmet

Article about: She is so good-looking that I think just about any photo of her is going to appear inappropriate. haha Google is your friend. You will not be disappointed!

Default Just in - WW2 Ssch39 Helmet

Well its been awhile but the brother helmet to the one Mo purchased awhile back has made its was to Australia!

Mo found 2 Ssch39 lids in a antique store in the states. He has posted his up awhile back, which is dated 1941. Mine has unfortunately had its stamped rubbed slightly, obscuring the date but its certainly WW2 vintage. Comes complete with chinstrap and Graylex sweatband. One thing I have seen when looking at the helmet, on the rear there looks like a staining from a blast or something. I tried to photo it as best I could. Have no idea what it could have been.

To buy and get it here cost $250 but well worth it in my opinion. A very big thanks to Mo for making this happen!

Just in - WW2 Ssch39 HelmetJust in - WW2 Ssch39 HelmetJust in - WW2 Ssch39 HelmetJust in - WW2 Ssch39 HelmetJust in - WW2 Ssch39 HelmetJust in - WW2 Ssch39 HelmetJust in - WW2 Ssch39 HelmetJust in - WW2 Ssch39 HelmetJust in - WW2 Ssch39 Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just in - WW2 Ssch39 Helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: Just in - WW2 Ssch39 Helmet

Well worth it. A great addition to your growing Soviet colllection. Nice to see members helping each other to get good items.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Well worth it. A great addition to your growing Soviet colllection. Nice to see members helping each other to get good items.

Cheers, Ade.
    That's what friends are for!

Glad you like it Jason!

Now if someone could be so kind as to send me a Luftwaffe M40 I would be ever so grateful... eh hem....

Dom
    ?

Nice helmet Jason

Fantastic looking helmet Jase, great score! Mo, while your in the mood for sending things to Australia Ill have a nice DD SS M40, a nice black algemeine SS tunic and Charlize Theron. Thanks, Dave.

How much for charlize theron ?

?

Real bargain for such a nice helmet
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Fantastic looking helmet Jase, great score! Mo, while your in the mood for sending things to Australia Ill have a nice DD SS M40, a nice black algemeine SS tunic and Charlize Theron. Thanks, Dave.
    haha... For all of that I will take a Waffen-SS M43 tunic, a double-decal Kriegsmarine M35, and Nicky Whelan.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    haha... For all of that I will take a Waffen-SS M43 tunic, a double-decal Kriegsmarine M35, and Nicky Whelan.
    Maybe I am getting old but who is Nicky Whelan? I guess google is my friend here.

I will have to get some better pics of this, as I now finally have my perfect photo spot at the new house

Jason

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast