Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

late war russian helmet with unusual liner

Article about: Dear fellow collectors! Well, this is a late war Ssh40 russian LMZ helmet, dated 1944. Nice, original, untouched condition. The only strange thing is the unusual salmon red liner material wh

Default late war russian helmet with unusual liner

Dear fellow collectors!
    Well, this is a late war Ssh40 russian LMZ helmet, dated 1944. Nice, original, untouched condition. The only strange thing is the unusual salmon red liner material which I have not managed to identify. I think it's some sort of makeshift war time liner but maybe someone can tell me for sure?!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement late war russian helmet with unusual liner
    P
    Many

Not as common as the black liner but quite a few of these exist, some Ssh40s were made with a green liner!...late war russian helmet with unusual liner

Thank you! Yes I have checked the soviet-helmets site but there is no information about this type only the green variation is mentioned. Anyway it's period and not postwar replacement fortunetly.

Ssh40 and like Ss40
    Just remembered this thread!..

?

The liner color doesen't matter. I like different color liners, they exists in different colors, depends of which cloth has been delivered to the factory
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics