Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M 40 rusian helmet wartime?

Article about: Hi, can you say me if this is a wartime helmet? The mark CT 57 is the size or the year? Thank you in advaned

I agree with Dom that CT and 3KO are the same factory, and I believe CT is Stalingrad and 3KO is Zavod Krasny Oktyabr or Red October Factory. I’m getting CT from Dom right here, and 3KO from Karabanov, page 282. What I can’t find in the book, however, is what the 3KO factory made prior to helmets. Kevin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M 40 rusian helmet wartime?
    P
    Many

By the way, I’ve also read the other stuff and just always blindly thought that it was the tractor factory, without ever putting 2 and 2 together the way Dom did here. Thanks for bringing this up Dom! Kevin

?

Here are my only 2 Soviet helmets - the first one is Ssh40 type with a somewhat rare production year (1949) and "spider" marking:
    M 40 rusian helmet wartime?M 40 rusian helmet wartime?M 40 rusian helmet wartime?M 40 rusian helmet wartime?M 40 rusian helmet wartime?M 40 rusian helmet wartime?M 40 rusian helmet wartime?M 40 rusian helmet wartime?M 40 rusian helmet wartime?
    M 40 rusian helmet wartime?

and the second one is a 3 colored camo Ssh68 made in 1990:
    M 40 rusian helmet wartime?M 40 rusian helmet wartime?M 40 rusian helmet wartime?M 40 rusian helmet wartime?M 40 rusian helmet wartime?M 40 rusian helmet wartime?M 40 rusian helmet wartime?M 40 rusian helmet wartime?M 40 rusian helmet wartime?M 40 rusian helmet wartime?

Cheers,
    Fabe

Thank you very much for the informations! Now I know that my helmet is not from wartime but however it is interesting...
    Partisan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2