Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

my red army relics

Article about: thought i would take a few pictures of my favorite design of helmet my soviet relic collection starting with two ssh 36's then 39 and 40 respectively please note no nosey animals were harmed

Default my red army relics

thought i would take a few pictures of my favorite design of helmet my soviet relic collection starting with two ssh 36's then 39 and 40 respectively please note no nosey animals were harmed during the photo shoot ,enjoy jamesmy red army relicsmy red army relicsmy red army relicsmy red army relicsmy red army relicsmy red army relicsmy red army relicsmy red army relicsmy red army relicsmy red army relicsmy red army relicsmy red army relicsmy red army relicsmy red army relicsmy red army relics
    Regards James

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my red army relics
    P
    Many

Default Re: my red army relics

Fantastic collection! They really do look good! Are they all relics/semi relics or are some complete?
    Might have to get one of these to put by our PPSH-41. I have seen your displayed ones with your PPSH-41, really set it off nice, has inspired me good news for my collection, bad news for the bank account

many thanks for the nice compliment vicky im glad ive inspired you ,your headgear display looks great too i love the soviet design all the lids you see are without liners apart from the last ssh 40 which is a late war shell and post war liner system ,cheers james
    Regards James

Thank you! Its nice to see other people who love relics as much as i do! I look forward to seeing more of your stuff over time

?

Nice collection friend.
    I like the rabbits too.

Awesome set once again Jamesyou deffo need a bigger homethanks for sharing these amazing historical pieces.........Jake.

Top lids mate!...

thanks guys ,what i find interesting is the variations in colour from shell to shell you might expect them to be all uniform but this isnt the case maybe different ground conditions have affected the paint in different ways
    Regards James

?

Great set of helmets

?

Very nice helmets indeed. The 36's getting harder to find now. Nice rabbits too

Regards, Lars

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast