Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

my red army relics

Article about: thought i would take a few pictures of my favorite design of helmet my soviet relic collection starting with two ssh 36's then 39 and 40 respectively please note no nosey animals were harmed

Default Re: my red army relics

many thanks lars
    Regards James

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my red army relics
    P
    Many

Have said it before but you do have a great selection of relic lids, If I didnt unexpectedly have to pay for a new roof i would be investing in one or two myself

wow nice lids !! did you metal detect all of theese ??

Love your helmets and bunnies! gonna ask ypu something: Where your helmets under ground? i ask you that because i saw that some of them are whith holes. Good pieces buddy i like them. greetings

Quote by ww2relichunter View Post
    wow nice lids !! did you metal detect all of theese ??
    hi there ,i didnt to be honest, i would love to take up the hobby one day though ,thanks james
    Regards James

Quote by James Isaak View Post
    Love your helmets and bunnies! gonna ask ypu something: Where your helmets under ground? i ask you that because i saw that some of them are whith holes. Good pieces buddy i like them. greetings
    hi james and welcome to the forum ,thanks for the compliments on the lids and bunnies ,in answer yes they are all ground dug the majority from the eastern front ,the examples you see like the ssh36 is just down to corrosion as are a few other ssh40's allthough one of these does have battle damage ,hope this helps regards james
    Regards James

?

What a sweet spread James, you have a wicked like up there

Brad.

?

Nice lids - in my humble opinon the shape of the Russian helmet seems effective.

In regards to the bunnies, I will let you know, that these are delicate and very sensitive creatures.
    The prescence of war paraphernalia a short distance from such intelligtent creatures has a devastating effect on them (the bunnies - not the lids). You have even posted damaging and incriminating photografic evidence of the bunnies clearly crouching in horror at the sight of the horrible war instruments. I have had a psychic hold a hand over the pic and the spirits of the long gone owners of the helmets are still imbued within the helmet. These spirits radiate the suffering of war thus instilling this horror in the bunnies.
    This causes untold suffering for the delicate creatures, which are so intelligent, that its only due to the lack of opposable thumbs, that they dont rule the World instead of Homo Sapiens.
    I have contacted my solicitor and the ASPCA - we demand you put a stop to this unspeakable horror, which is a far more important issue than World hunger and impending North Korean atomic doom!

Quote by Scout View Post
    Nice lids - in my humble opinon the shape of the Russian helmet seems effective.

In regards to the bunnies, I will let you know, that these are delicate and very sensitive creatures.
    The prescence of war paraphernalia a short distance from such intelligtent creatures has a devastating effect on them (the bunnies - not the lids). You have even posted damaging and incriminating photografic evidence of the bunnies clearly crouching in horror at the sight of the horrible war instruments. I have had a psychic hold a hand over the pic and the spirits of the long gone owners of the helmets are still imbued within the helmet. These spirits radiate the suffering of war thus instilling this horror in the bunnies.
    This causes untold suffering for the delicate creatures, which are so intelligent, that its only due to the lack of opposable thumbs, that they dont rule the World instead of Homo Sapiens.
    I have contacted my solicitor and the ASPCA - we demand you put a stop to this unspeakable horror, which is a far more important issue than World hunger and impending North Korean atomic doom!
    many thanks for your concerns scout, you know i never thought of it that way to save them from any further distress i remove them as a garden feature and brought them indoors ,there in a safe enclosed environment , the relics not the bunnies my red army relicsmy red army relicsmy red army relicsmy red army relics
    Regards James

?

Displays looks great!!

Good to see, that the iconic PPSh is under Lock and key - you simply never know, exactly WHEN bunnies will develop opposable thumbs and assume control of all armaments in order to achieve their goal of total World domination.

Im not paranoid AT ALL, but I just know they ponder it as we speak!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast