Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

My Soviet helmet

Article about: Morning everyone, I want to share with you these three examples of the main Soviet steel helmets of the cold-war period, I have in a long time in my collection. They are not rare examples, b

Default My Soviet helmet

Morning everyone,
    I want to share with you these three examples of the main Soviet steel helmets of the cold-war period, I have in a long time in my collection.
    They are not rare examples, but I really like them, they have never been used and it is possible to observe the markings and the original stamps.
    From left to right: ssh40-ssh60-ssh68.

Thank you for looking.
    Roberto

My Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmet

ssh40
    My Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmet

ssh60
    My Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmet

ssh68
    My Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Soviet helmet
    P
    Many

I see you are fond of soviet helmets Roberto as i am too ,Nice collection and thanks for sharing Regards James My Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmet

Thanks James,
    very nice and also well photographed your collection.
    I'm glad that these helmets have been interesting; I have a small collection of Soviet / Russian material, (as you can see I do not miss anything!), but I'm not particularly expert, instead you know very well the topic, you can tell by the various posts that you have written on of them, recently I particularly enjoyed the discussion between you and Greg on the ssh40 variant to four points chinstrap.
    I take advantage of your knowledge and I would ask if it is possible to date this ssh40, which I found in a junk shop years ago, it is very worn but I liked it for that too.

Regards
    Roberto

My Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmet

I digress a little from steel helmets and I add this paratrooper jump helmet.

Thanks for looking.
    Roberto

My Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmetMy Soviet helmet

Thank you Roberto your shop find looks to have the pebbled style liner pads as opposed to the zig zag pattern so i would say 1950's manufacture ,Nice para helmet and one I'm yet to add to my collection