Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Pilotka for Engineering Officer ? HELP

Article about: How should look the: Pilotka for Engineering Officer of the RKKA for II World War ?. I really search on many web pages and books. And I can't find the answer for my problem. Well the Enginee

Question Pilotka for Engineering Officer ? HELP

How should look the: Pilotka for Engineering Officer of the RKKA for II World War ?.

I really search on many web pages and books. And I can't find the answer for my problem. Well the Engineering Officer Epaulets have the black endings.
    So should the material star (under the officer's star) should be black or maybe red ?.
    And the endings on the top of the Pilotka, should be black or red ?.
    This is my "Cerberus Maze".

Help will be appreciated Yours Mario
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pilotka for Engineering Officer ? HELP  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pilotka for Engineering Officer ? HELP
    P
    Many

Default Re: Pilotka for Engineering Officer ? HELP

Hi,
    Yes, star and black piping.
    Regards;
    Philippe

Hallo " Philippe " Thanks for such a quick response for my problem. As soon as I will finish my Pilotka I will put it here.

Yours Mario

?

Quote by Wittman1 View Post
    How should look the: Pilotka for Engineering Officer of the RKKA for II World War ?.
    So should the material star (under the officer's star) should be black or maybe red ?.
    And the endings on the top of the Pilotka, should be black or red ?.
    Any type of pilotka for WW2 shouldn't have cloth star or piping, because they were abolished on January 18 1941. From 1935 through 1940 cloth star on pilotka for engineering commanding personnel was black and piping on the top of pilotka was dark blue.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pilotka for Engineering Officer ? HELP  
    Last edited by vvadim; 11-07-2010 at 05:19 PM.

?

Quote by Philippe View Post
    Hi,
    Yes, star and black piping.
    Regards;
    Philippe
    Black star and black piping for chemical troops, not engineering.

Quote by vvadim View Post
    Any type of pilotka for WW2 shouldn't have cloth star or piping, because they were abolished on January 5 1941. From 1935 through 1940 cloth star on pilotka for engineering commanding personnel was black and piping on the top of pilotka was dark blue.

So for the period of the Great Patriotic War (1941-45) the Officers Pilotka for the Engineers troops had NOT any black star or piping and would look just like an soldier Pilotka with big officer star (Or maybe no Pilotka's at all ?). This really is a "Cerberus Maze" it's very easy to lost your direction.

Hi,
    OUPS.....error on my part, I was wrong between the chemical and engineering troops !!!
    Philippe

?

Quote by Wittman1 View Post
    So for the period of the Great Patriotic War (1941-45) the Officers Pilotka for the Engineers troops had NOT any black star or piping and would look just like an soldier Pilotka with big officer star
    You got it ! And star was always small on any type of pilotka.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pilotka for Engineering Officer ? HELP   Pilotka for Engineering Officer ? HELP  

Last edited by vvadim; 11-07-2010 at 05:19 PM.

Well Thanks for help. Lovely pictures you got there it's from some book, web page or maybe personal collection ?.