Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Soviet WWII cloth tanker helmet-early version?

Article about: Hi guys This is my new Soviet WWII era cloth soviet tank crew helmet. From what I've learned so far it's early version with ventilation holes and early steel black buttons with sickle and ha

Default Soviet WWII cloth tanker helmet-early version?

Hi guys
    This is my new Soviet WWII era cloth soviet tank crew helmet. From what I've learned so far it's early version with ventilation holes and early steel black buttons with sickle and hammer. However date stamped on nech flap seems to be 1943 (it's very faded).Here are some pics, please let me know what do you think about this example
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Soviet WWII cloth tanker helmet-early version?   Soviet WWII cloth tanker helmet-early version?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Soviet WWII cloth tanker helmet-early version?
    P
    Many

to be continued... ear flap has felt disc inside
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Soviet WWII cloth tanker helmet-early version?   Soviet WWII cloth tanker helmet-early version?  

steel buttons are unmarked

some more pics

interior in headset holes area... I've tried to make stamping on neck flap visible but it's very faded... however I think that date is rather 1942 than 1943.
    Let me know if you want to see some more pics
    Regards
    Jacob

That's what visible on the stamp
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Soviet WWII cloth tanker helmet-early version?  

Very nice example.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Great find!....

Dom
    ?

Nice example Jacob

Thank you for your comments! I'd like to add headset to tank helmet but I've never seen one for sale.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast