Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Ssch-36

Article about: by RichieC We frown upon the "It is a fake" Dear Colleague, I did not write that this helmet is a fake. I point to the fact that it is a fantasy, because in the Red Army never used

?

Default Re: Ssch-36

Quote by RichieC View Post
    We frown upon the "It is a fake"
    Dear Colleague,
    I did not write that this helmet is a fake.
    I point to the fact that it is a fantasy, because in the Red Army never used a helmet M26 Adrian!

Quote by RedHorseman25 View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a reproduction of, or where to get an original cockade for the Model 15 Adrian, as displayed in post # 15?
    Thank you
    Boridin
    The original star is very rare and worth a lot more of the helmet.
    Copies are on sale, the very different qualities.
    Regards, Vitaly

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ssch-36
    P
    Many

Tell me why do you think that this helmet is fake ?? The badge has been found in the ground, thats why I dont really understand your critical.

?

Quote by Dmytro91 View Post
    Tell me why do you think that this helmet is fake ?? The badge has been found in the ground, thats why I dont really understand your critical.
    If your reply is addressed to me, I say again: I have never talked about that helmet is a fake.
    Read my words carefully.
    The Red Army never used the M26 helmets! Never.
    That's why I as an expert, I can tell you that badge-star can not be with the M26 helmet.
    Specified on the helmet photo, is a French M26, which has attached a badge with the Russian star.
    Who did it and why, I do not know. It should not be.

I understand. Sorry of me. Thank you for your info.

?

Your helmet certainly original.
    Badge may be too original, but I can not be sure of this, having the only photo.
    Good luck!
    Vitaly

PS

Ssch-36

Original

Ssch-36

Fantasy

Russian Adrian M15

?

Quote by Dmytro91 View Post
    If you believe that this helmet is the original Red Army item, try to answer the question: How does this helmet could appear in the Red Army? How model Adrian M26, officially unaccepted in supply, used in the armed forces? Soviet Russia did not buy in other countries steel helmets in sufficient quantity for the supply of troops. Separate samples of helmets purchased for research purposes. And such specimens not supplied with tin stars.

?

USSR discontinued to import foreign equipment ( except buttons in the late 30's and lend lease)
    Soviet army no more use officially foreign helmets after the m 17 Sohlberg where produced- exception is foreign helmets as a mk I Brodie, and Swedish/ Polish experimental m39 and very low quantity of wz 31 of helmets which was taken as a trophee in the Civil war and being the war with Finland and after taking Baltics in 1940 year, also very small quantity of German m16's
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Thank you, Dimas. Add: M17 Sohlberg made not only in Finland but also directly in Russia. In Saratov, Lysva (Perm Region), Ufalej (Chelyabinsk region). The production volume was tens of thousands of helmets. So that the M17 is is really Russian helmet, not foreign. In the Russian imperial official documents, it called the "French model helmet of steel for shovels."

Mixer;

I think you are referring to the Adrian model 1915 helmet. Dimas is talking about the Finnish model 1917 Sohlberg helmet.

Boridin

?

Wrong! Finnish M17 Sohlberg is russian model! Absolutely! It only manufactured in Finland, which was part of Tsarist Russia.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast