Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

ssh-37

Article about: Good afternoon. Your opinion on this helmet is interesting. Presumably this is a helmet model ssh-37. The demand and price for this helmet is also interesting.

Laplfi
    ?

Default ssh-37

Good afternoon.
    Your opinion on this helmet is interesting. Presumably this is a helmet model ssh-37.
    The demand and price for this helmet is also interesting.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ssh-37   ssh-37  

ssh-37   ssh-37  

ssh-37   ssh-37  

ssh-37  

2. # ADS

It looks like an Ssh 36 shell. I have not seen such a thick star on these helmets before.

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

This is SSH-37. This model appeared in the development of the SSH-36 helmet. After testing an experimental batch in the army, it was not accepted into production. The entire experimental batch was transferred to warehouses. During WW2 helmets supplied combat units. No more than 10 of these helmets are known that were excavated at the battlefield.
    IMHO: Starting price of $ 1,000 in this condition.

That I didn't know, very interesting

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Very weird and cool helmet indeed. Is this same helmet was posted on ww2.ru a few months back? Оценка шлема СШ-37