Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ssh-39 helmet value?

Article about: Hi, I'm looking to purchase a Russian Ssh-39 helmet. Recently I saw one at a show, it was in very good lightly worn condition, stamped and with original chinstrap. My question is, what is a

Default Ssh-39 helmet value?

Hi,
    I'm looking to purchase a Russian Ssh-39 helmet.
    Recently I saw one at a show, it was in very good lightly worn condition, stamped and with original chinstrap.
    My question is, what is a fair price for an unmessed and original Ssh-39?
    Kind regards, Bjorn

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ssh-39 helmet value?
    P
    Many

About $800 if in 80-90% condition from a dealer IMO. That's stamped, proper liner, undamaged original strap & discernible stamp of year & factory & original paint.
    I paid a bit more for mine, but it is in unissued condition...so I took the hit & laid out about $1000. (no regrets)

Bjorn, I agree with everything Real Steel said, just wanted to add that if you're uncomfortable with your level of expertise you should post pictures here first and get opinions before paying that amount of money. Kevin

Posted this months ago. Bringing it up again for reference. Hope it helps
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ssh-39 helmet value?   Ssh-39 helmet value?  

Ssh-39 helmet value?   Ssh-39 helmet value?  

Ssh-39 helmet value?  

Thanks for your answers! I'll post photos here for review before buying. Thanks for the reference photos, it's a really nice helmet.
    I know these liners are being faked as well, is there something to look for in particular when checking a liner?

Bjorn, go to page 22 of this section, the "SSch39 helmet" thread with 54 replies, there's a ton of different original ssh39 liners pictured there. Just note that there's a wide variety, that's one reason why it's easy to get fooled. Kevin

I have a good one, just found and never was in a collection before.

I took one in part ex last month, a very early one with thin star, all original and in lovely condition save a broken chin strap, I sold it to a dealer last Sunday - it's first time out, anywhere, and it was snapped up when I said £350

that was cheap

- - ------- - -

i dont see many for sale, and not under 800 usd

Quote by ww2helmets View Post
    that was cheap

- - ------- - -

i dont see many for sale, and not under 800 usd
    Thats why it sold quickly 😄

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast