Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Ssh-39 liner

Article about: How much cost this Red Army Ssh-39 helmet complete liner? Size 3?

Default Ssh-39 liner

How much cost this Red Army Ssh-39 helmet complete liner?
    Size 3?
    Ssh-39 liner
    Ssh-39 liner
    Ssh-39 liner

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ssh-39 liner
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ssh-39 liner

I would say less than a helmet with a like condition liner, but possibly a bad looking shell. Tough to estimate I think, but I'd like to have it as a physical reference and interesting addition to my SSh-39 collection and would think $200-$275 might be a reasonable place to start. The entire liner would be impossible to install into an empty shell and not be totally obvious and offensive to most collectors. Maybe adding the liner cloth sack to a helmet with good liner band still in it would be more possible. The chinstrap alone could be added to a good helmet missing the original. It would likely show to some degree, but not so offensive to most collectors in my opinion.

However, there are possibly two issues with any of the above that you must over come. First, it s a size 3 liner. I suspect that is all it will fit, as the holes already in the cloth liner sack will probably not line up with the liner band holes in another, more common size such as 2 or 2A that just needed new cloth. 3's are not as common as 2 or 2A, but could be found.

The second issue is tougher. It doesn't look like the liner chinstrap has the metal termination on the non-buckle side. If it is missing or torn off, it is simply an issue of condition. If the end of the strap is full length and never had the metal tip, this is probably a ZKO liner and not an LMZ. Finding the correct helmet would then be many times more difficult.

narva are you buying or selling

Thank you, Wesley's Dad

I want to sell