Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

ssh36 pickup

Article about: hi guys and gals my latest purchase unfortunately no liner but a good solid shell with some paint remenants i have lightly oiled the surface for now and it very nearly completes my soviet he

Default Re: ssh36 pickup

Hi James firstly another incredible buy,I should think that at the rate you buy headgear at that even you might actually run out of lids to buy.for me personaly you are without a doubt the most prolific helmet collector that i have the privilege of knowing,watching your posted threads is like W.T.F not another lid,is there no end to his madness,only jest mate keep'um coming buddy there all really great to view,all the best minnie.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ssh36 pickup
    P
    Many

Default Re: ssh36 pickup

thanks for stopping by MM and having a gander , and thanks for the nice comments i guess im just quick to share my latest buys i know a lot of people keep there cards close to there chest with what they own but i just hope i encourage others to do the same it all makes for keeping the forum fresh ,at the moment im just hitting my most wanted lids of all time while i can still just about afford them it fills the gaps in my collection like for instance ive just bought another stahlhelm this time an m40 to fill the gap between my m35 and m42 i guess buying lids is my little outlet ,i dont drink(much) i dont smoke i dont do drugs i just buy lids sad isnt it cheers james

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3