Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Is this ssh39 helmet original and from wwii ?

Article about: Hello. For some time I'm trying to buy for my collection, one decent and original Soviet SSH39 helmet from WWII. I found one for sale on Ebay that ends tomorrow, to me all seems OK, the colo

pleased for you filipe and i am more than happy to agree with dom's appraisal,he knows his soviet stalnoy shlem's ,if you get time please post up your collection so far i would gladly like to see them all

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this ssh39 helmet original and from wwii ?
    P
    Many

Quote by James C View Post
    pleased for you filipe and i am more than happy to agree with dom's appraisal,he knows his soviet stalnoy shlem's ,if you get time please post up your collection so far i would gladly like to see them all

Thank you James for the kind words.
    It was Dom that gave me the necessary push to make this buy, after reading his opinion I bid and won the auction.
    Regarding my collection, I'm just waiting for sunny days to start making good photos of what I have, both helmets and hats, and I promisse I will start posting them here.
    Thanks again.
    Filipe

i will really look forward to that filipe ,my collection comprises mainly soviet relics and more complete post ww2 examples right up to the last steel shelm 68's

My collection started with a little bit of everything I like, Military, Police, Firefigheters, Civil, etc.
    Then I started searching for helmets from WWI and WWII, and also others from the most important war conflicts, but in the last years I focused my collection in Portuguese helmets and hats, also from evertying I can find, police, firefighters, military, public entities, etc.
    Last year was very good for my collection because I got some great helmets and hats, but without any doubt the best is the one of the photo I'm posting now.
    It's a very rare Portuguese sun helmet dated from 1911.
    It's made of felt and used by the Portuguese Army during WWI in Africa.
    This is probably one of the hardest helmets you can find from Portuguese militaria during the 20th century.

Is this ssh39 helmet original and from wwii ?

very nice filipe and not a helmet im familiar with to be honest ,with your permission id like to show you my red army relics

No need to ask permission, I would like very much to see them. Have you got any post here with them ?

Thanks filipe for the kind permission ,these are the relics ,unfortunately just shells so no liners present ,model's 36, 39 and 40's i haven't shown my post ww2 ssch's but can say i have two 40's dated 1948 one 60 model and i think three of the last 68 model coneheads Is this ssh39 helmet original and from wwii ?

Here's mine for you to compare with

congratulations on your purchase of this fine Ssh39! one correction, this helmet could not have been from the Winter War since it was made in 1941 and this war ended with the Moscow Peace Treaty on 13 March 1940.

Quote by James C View Post
    Thanks filipe for the kind permission ,these are the relics ,unfortunately just shells so no liners present ,model's 36, 39 and 40's i haven't shown my post ww2 ssch's but can say i have two 40's dated 1948 one 60 model and i think three of the last 68 model coneheads Is this ssh39 helmet original and from wwii ?
    Very nice set of helmet you have, and all have for sure lots of stories to tell....if they could speak...
    Thanks for sharing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast