Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ssh40 Just Came in- 2nd opinions?

Article about: Hello everyone, a little while ago I bought what seemed to be a wartime ssh40, and I made a post on it. People told me that it is postwar, but one person private messaged me saying that I sh

Default Ssh40 Just Came in- 2nd opinions?

Hello everyone, a little while ago I bought what seemed to be a wartime ssh40, and I made a post on it. People told me that it is postwar, but one person private messaged me saying that I should get higher quality pictures of the helmet once I had it, so that I can get some 2nd opinions, so that is what I am doing now. I have done some research on the forum, and I can to the conclusion that the chinstrap is postwar, and the liner may be as well (there is a weird “leaf” like pattern on the liner pads, has anyone seen it before?). I respect the opinions of the people who previously posted their opinions on the last post I made, but I just wanna see what others think. Thanks! (I didn’t know wether or not to make a new thread or to just continue on the previous thread I made, so sorry about that.) Edit: for some reason my post tripled the pictures, so sorry about that. I tried to delete them, but they just stayed. Hopefully a mod can fix it. I also tried for literally 2 hours straight to fix the sideways images, but it’s not getting fixed. Sorry about this mess of a post.

Ssh40 Just Came in- 2nd opinions?Ssh40 Just Came in- 2nd opinions?Ssh40 Just Came in- 2nd opinions?Ssh40 Just Came in- 2nd opinions?Ssh40 Just Came in- 2nd opinions?Ssh40 Just Came in- 2nd opinions?Ssh40 Just Came in- 2nd opinions?Ssh40 Just Came in- 2nd opinions?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ssh40 Just Came in- 2nd opinions?   Ssh40 Just Came in- 2nd opinions?  

Ssh40 Just Came in- 2nd opinions?   Ssh40 Just Came in- 2nd opinions?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ssh40 Just Came in- 2nd opinions?
    P
    Many

I will try again tomorrow to post this- I hate how it keeps on going sideways! I tried 3 times in photo editor to fix it, and then no, doesn't work! So I will try tomorrow.

Quote by PapaStalin1943 View Post
    I will try again tomorrow to post this- I hate how it keeps on going sideways! I tried 3 times in photo editor to fix it, and then no, doesn't work! So I will try tomorrow.
    Can’t comment on the lid, but I had a similar issue- I realized if I took the photo vertical/portrait orientation it would post sideways.

But if you take the photo horizontal/landscape the issue should disappear as it did for me

Thank you for the advice, but I have in fact done that for my previous posts, and they all seemed to work fine, except for this one for some reason. I think I will just make a new thread with newly taken photos. Hopefully, that will do something. Thanks for the help though.

MAP
    ?

edit the photos on your PC. And they should upload fine. Direct from the phone they often turn sideways

Can't help on the helmet. Not something I know anything about
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thread no. 3 on the same helmet. Why not all in 1 thread to make things easier with comparing old and new pics??

Since you’re looking for 2nd opinions, I’ll reiterate what everyone else already said, that helmet is postwar. Kevin