Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

summer tank helmet

Article about: just to share another soft tank helmet brought into my collection i have a slight ocd for this style helmet i have a czech winter tankie dated 1991 and a 1972 soviet winter issue and now thi

Default summer tank helmet

just to share another soft tank helmet brought into my collection i have a slight ocd for this style helmet i have a czech winter tankie dated 1991 and a 1972 soviet winter issue and now this summer issue dated 1962 ,most striking to me is the major differences to the bump padding also the ear phones seem to project much further out than my other examples ,this one is size poct 3 and is huge on my head if anybody could comment on why its different id really like to hear from you perhaps due to different makers? the ear cup sections and brow section is made from a chamois leather also ive heard the winter version is lined from rabbit hide i always thought made from a synthetic material so clarification on this would also be great also the 5 pin connection plug is made of a black plastic summer tank helmetsummer tank helmetsummer tank helmetsummer tank helmetsummer tank helmetsummer tank helmetsummer tank helmetsummer tank helmetsummer tank helmetsummer tank helmetsummer tank helmetsummer tank helmet
    Regards James

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement summer tank helmet
    P
    Many

Nice helmet (s). All you need now is a spare tank turret and a mannequin to display them at their best!

thanks steve, dont tempt me
    Regards James