Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

tank helmet goggle pickup

Article about: picked up these period soviet goggles for my tank helmet not sure of manufacture date but would say 1970's onwards made of a rubber outer and blue felt inner

Default tank helmet goggle pickup

picked up these period soviet goggles for my tank helmet not sure of manufacture date but would say 1970's onwards made of a rubber outer and blue felt inner tank helmet  goggle pickuptank helmet  goggle pickup
    Regards James

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement tank helmet  goggle pickup
    P
    Many

Default Re: tank helmet goggle pickup

They look good together

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Just about to log off and head to work ( probably be late because I've been on here too long this morning ) but I'll take some photos of a similar set I have James ....... also not sure of the date but with a soviet pilots cap, look good like yours!

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Nice goggles, helmets too

Cheers

Here is my wartime pair!

tank helmet  goggle pickup

Mine are later as well - not sure of the vintage - but the parachutist?? helmet matches it nicely!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture tank helmet  goggle pickup   tank helmet  goggle pickup  

" I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

lovely but RichieC doesn't like insignia on tanker helmets

The insignia is certainly an non-regulation embellishment on this postwar helmet... and on wartime helmets as well. There are numerous 1940 Winter War photos showing tankers with stars on their protective headgear.

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    Here is my wartime pair!

tank helmet  goggle pickup
    joe ,your very lucky man to have an example of the ww2 period type tanker helmet its amazing how the design never really changed a great deal in the post war years ,also the soviet helmets ssh 39 through to the ssh 68 had similarities ,i guess if it aint broke dont fix it
    Regards James

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Mine are later as well - not sure of the vintage - but the parachutist?? helmet matches it nicely!
    i agree dan they are a very similar design to mine ,are yours mid hinged on the frame ,here's some closer detailtank helmet  goggle pickuptank helmet  goggle pickup
    Regards James

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast