Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

tanker helmet help

Article about: afternoon all ,i was trying to do some research on my post world war 11 tank helmet, but have struggled to find any information ,i was wondering when this type was first manufactured and bro

Default tanker helmet help

afternoon all ,i was trying to do some research on my post world war 11 tank helmet, but have struggled to find any information ,i was wondering when this type was first manufactured and brought into service and was the earlier type discontinued at the same time as its introduction , my example is dated 1972 are there earlier examples known ?,any links or referance pictures would be appreciated ,thanks james tanker helmet helptanker helmet help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement tanker helmet help
    P
    Many

Dom
    ?

Quote by James C View Post
    afternoon all ,i was trying to do some research on my post world war 11 tank helmet, but have struggled to find any information ,i was wondering when this type was first manufactured and brought into service and was the earlier type discontinued at the same time as its introduction , my example is dated 1972 are there earlier examples known ?,any links or referance pictures would be appreciated ,thanks james
    James ,

Шлемофоны ТШ-3 для танкистов летнего и зимнего образца. Технические условия 1964 г.

look here : http://tankuniform.ru/uniform_spets.htm

thanking you kindly dom

Dom
    ?

Quote by James C View Post
    thanking you kindly dom
    Pleasure

In the 80s, with sand-colored holding :

tanker helmet help

many thanks dom ,you have been most helpfull ,the link you provided was superb ,i can now learn more about an iconic helmet design im very fond of ,great picture too , Большое спасибо, james