Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Vintage Soviet Parade Dress Uniform Service Cap

Article about: Hey everyone, I found on ebay this low price soviet service cap in a great condition. Soviet militaria isn't my domain and I was asking myself why this cap or other soviet caps have a so low

Question Vintage Soviet Parade Dress Uniform Service Cap

Hey everyone,

I found on ebay this low price soviet service cap in a great condition. Soviet militaria isn't my domain and I was asking myself why this cap or other soviet caps have a so low price values. Could someone also help me about finding what rank of soldiers were putting this cap. Hope I can get a answer, thank!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Vintage Soviet Parade Dress Uniform Service Cap   Vintage Soviet Parade Dress Uniform Service Cap  

Vintage Soviet Parade Dress Uniform Service Cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Vintage Soviet Parade Dress Uniform Service Cap
    P
    Many

?

Quote by General View Post
    Soviet militaria isn't my domain and I was asking myself why this cap or other soviet caps have a so low price values.
    It's not mine either, but know that the Soviet militaria from the later decades is found in surplus and can be pretty cheap. Wartime stuff, and that from the 50s and 60s tends to be quite a bit pricier.

Quote by Tony8 View Post
    It's not mine either, but know that the Soviet militaria from the later decades is found in surplus and can be pretty cheap. Wartime stuff, and that from the 50s and 60s tends to be quite a bit pricier.
    So would you say that this cap from the 50s and 60s?

?

No, it looks like it's from the 80s, but my knowledge is limited. I'm sure an expert will chime in soon enough.

No, 1980s, looks like 86r or 89r
    The date is right there in the label
    Last line of text is the year ending in 'r'

I would say 70s-80s and the reason that they are so cheap are because of upwards of 3 million men who circulated every three years withing cold war era conscription and service by requirement. I believe this is a dress parade officers cap, but i am not 100%. I have 1 or 2 somewhere which i got for 5$ each down here in Aus, all up nice cheap items soviet stuff.