Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

5 for €25 worth a punt!

Article about: by David North Hello Jock I can only comment on the 2 HJ's and what a pity that the Overhoff "Kriegsmetall" example has had the swastika erased. The good news however is the other

Default Re: 5 for €25 worth a punt!

Quote by David North View Post
    Hello Jock

I can only comment on the 2 HJ's and what a pity that the Overhoff "Kriegsmetall" example has had the swastika erased. The good news however is the other HJ and which still has the swastika intact. Is it made from steel and is it marked M4/30 (for Berg und Nolte AG., Lüdenscheid) ? Well worth a Euros 25 punt !

Regards,

David
    David,

I miss read your post I thought you were stating not asking but you are correct M4/30, PSA new pics not much better but thats a hobby on its own!

Regards

Jock
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 5 for €25 worth a punt!   5 for €25 worth a punt!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 5 for €25 worth a punt!
    P
    Many

?

Hell, Im happy to find anything TR over here. So much has been pilliged I waist alot of time at the flohmarkt but every once in a while something turns up that has been stashed away for 70 years! Thats why I collect alot of Kaiserreich stuff, Nobody wants something without a HakenKreuz. Anyway, My mind wonders sometimes. Nice buckles! Great deal! And good hunting!

Quote by leej11 View Post
    Hell, Im happy to find anything TR over here. So much has been pilliged I waist alot of time at the flohmarkt but every once in a while something turns up that has been stashed away for 70 years! Thats why I collect alot of Kaiserreich stuff, Nobody wants something without a HakenKreuz. Anyway, My mind wonders sometimes. Nice buckles! Great deal! And good hunting!
    Where are you?

Jock

Thanks Jock.

I had guessed that your HJ had the same type of very distinct, wide and brazed on catch as this B und N DAF-Werkschar.

Regards,

David

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2