Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Angolia Book

Article about: Arrived today, very interesting. A signed early 1st edition for a good price Jeff

?

Default Angolia Book

Arrived today, very interesting. A signed early 1st edition for a good price

Jeff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Angolia Book   Angolia Book  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Angolia Book
    P
    Many

Mate, that is the revised colour edition not the 1st edition and its signed as well!!! How much did you pay?
    Ben

?

80 USD, better price then I saw on Amazon links.

?

I just bought the earlier first edition, so I will pick this one up at some point.

?

1st edition of the revised edition I'd say, the 1st good deal I saw so I grabbed it.

Quote by weller View Post
    1st edition of the revised edition I'd say, the 1st good deal I saw so I grabbed it.
    Mate $80 cheap as chips
    Ben

I'm always partial to a signed book. Nice find if you got it cheap.

?

The book is a first edition. The book is from 2001 and lots of new information has come out the last 20 years. I questioned lots of buckles in the book when it first came out. I will say don’t buy a buckle just because it is in the book. Stay away from 3 solder point buckles. Stay away from any buckle with a nut. Be careful with a single solder point buckle. A lot of quality fake officers buckles have hit the market in the last 20 years. Study the fake sticky threads on the forums. This is a great hobby and there is lots of original buckles but do your research.