Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Auction Site Ioffer

Article about: hi Ben Evans, did you mean antiktiger from ioffer. This bad guy was here in the warrelics forum, the name was Klinger he is banned, i have the Adress from here wife in London. That guy stole

Default Auction Site Ioffer

Gents

Just a warning, I have been looking on this site at the "so called" German belts buckles and chaps be warned it is 99.9% utter crap, please do not buy anything from there unless you are 1000% sure it is original, also avoid the seller Antik tiger, they may advertise original goods but you will never receive them, again chaps just a heads up!!!!!

Grusse
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Auction Site Ioffer
    P
    Many

Default Re: Auction Site Ioffer

Good to know! Thanks mate!

Rob

On this site the same applies to most of the TR items for sale.
    Tom

?

This site is a lot like a hot stove you know what will happen if you touch it.And yes Iam speaking through experiance

I concur. Even though i have made a few nice deals there, i must say that the majority are 100% fakes. I remember once, a seller offering a ''General's tunic'' full of awards on it AND it's visor cap as a set. Price was 400 euros lol. A guy wrote a comment: Are these items original? And seller said: yes 100%
    I had commented, warning buyers that he was a con man but seller removed it. I also contacted the website to have his items removed and explained why they were fakes but they just ignored me.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

I wont be burned again that is one of the main reasons that i now post all my potential purchases to this forum.i am new to collecting german ww2 and i am not knowledgable enough to pick out the fakes .but i am learnng

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    I wont be burned again that is one of the main reasons that i now post all my potential purchases to this forum.i am new to collecting german ww2 and i am not knowledgable enough to pick out the fakes .but i am learnng
    Exactly. I do the same thing. Thankfully, members here saved me a few thousand euros up to now.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Hey Guys,

All very true...buyer definitely beware and informed with iOffer as with some others. I would also add the American site gunbroker.com to this list.

That being said, if we're careful, informed and help each other out there are still "diamonds in the rough" (or crap heap) that can be found. Case in point, two of my rare HJ buckles attached here that I actually found on iOffer

Best,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction Site Ioffer   Auction Site Ioffer  

Auction Site Ioffer   Auction Site Ioffer  

?

The buckle you show in the second picture is a nice piece and looks to be in excellent condition and as for gunbroker.com thanks for the warning I have looked there time to time and even thought of making a purchase or two.

Oh dear, don't give up on gunbroker. Most of the stuff listed is junk, but as Adam says, there are some diamonds in that junk heap. Just gotta be very careful.

Jay

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast