Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

belt/buckle help

Article about: Picked up 2 belts with buckles and been told both are fake!!! any help would be appreciated. thanks. as I'm just starting to collect ill except ill lose money but was confident on these they

Default belt/buckle help

Picked up 2 belts with buckles and been told both are fake!!! any help would be appreciated. thanks.belt/buckle helpbelt/buckle helpbelt/buckle helpbelt/buckle helpbelt/buckle helpbelt/buckle helpbelt/buckle helpbelt/buckle help as I'm just starting to collect ill except ill lose money but was confident on these they were ok? enlisted mans belt/buckle and fire police belt/buckle.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement belt/buckle help
    P
    Many

I don't see a problem with the Heer buckle but would suggest a better straight on front photo.
    I don't know anything about the fire police one but I would be hesitant to buy this one due to the construction.
    Others with more knowledge than me should be along shortly to help.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

As far as the police buckle...Markus has a similar example by Wilhelm Schroder posted in "Police buckle makers" database... This is only my opinion.... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I like them both

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I don't see a problem with the Heer buckle but would suggest a better straight on front photo.
    I don't know anything about the fire police one but I would be hesitant to buy this one due to the construction.
    Others with more knowledge than me should be along shortly to help.
    Ralph.
    belt/buckle helpbelt/buckle help

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I would be hesitant to buy this one due to the construction. Ralph.
    Somewhere at this forum you can find how such construction is mentioned (a short while ago I had included
    a leaflet about its introduction): Polizei flat back buckles. It is okay!

Here the flyer:

belt/buckle help

Tankparts - That is, in my opinion, a very nice and less commonly seen molded aluminum feuerwehr/polizei buckle and I love the accompanying marked belt. I would snatch it up if I were you (especially if discounted as fake/repro!) Attached for comparison from my collection is a similar HJ by Schröder.

Best,
    Adam
    Attached Images Attached Images belt/buckle help  belt/buckle help 

?

Hi Adam. I haven't seen you on the forum in ages. Welcome back.

Kirby

All the buckles are fine, if you post them under the relevant sub forums we can discuss in detail.

Adam where have you been and nice to see you
    Ben

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    Somewhere at this forum you can find how such construction is mentioned (a short while ago I had included
    a leaflet about its introduction): Polizei flat back buckles. It is okay!

Here the flyer:

belt/buckle help
    great thanks, amazed to see a flyer. ive found several links to the forum that show similar construction.. my buckle however has the pebble effect covering the top and sides unlike the few ive seen on the forum!! but the buckle in the flyer does appear to be covered completely. Molded Heer and Police Buckle Makers

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast