Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Thread for Bernard

Article about: Bernard, I think this thread may be of use to you, let me know if this is what you are looking for http://warrelics.eu/forum/belt-buckl...ication-806-3/

Default Thread for Bernard

Bernard, I think this thread may be of use to you, let me know if this is what you are looking for

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/belt-...ication-806-3/
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thread for Bernard
    P
    Many

odhal
    ?

Default Re: Thread for Bernard

thank you very much Ben! I have never take care aboutthe the hairline crack. I imagine that it is same for all aluminium buckle...
    Since to day i will go to improve my english and internet manipulation for having a bieutifull belt collection!

Best regards

Bernard

Quote by odhal View Post
    thank you very much Ben! I have never take care aboutthe the hairline crack. I imagine that it is same for all aluminium buckle...
    Since to day i will go to improve my english and internet manipulation for having a bieutifull belt collection!

Best regards

Bernard
    Bernard, your English is ok and I am really look forward to seeing your collection, please start posting pics when you are ready
    Ben

odhal
    ?

Thanks for my english! my scanner is brocken, i hope it will be ok for this week end. So, now i can not send you photo of my collection. I do not have a lot of buckle but i have one very bieutifull : III Reich Preussen Koppelschloss fur Bergbaubeamte, p 233 in Catella 's book
    regards,

Bernard