Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Best Buckles for 2015

Article about: Post up your favorite collection additions for 2015. To be sure, not easy decision. I made the call quickly so I would not change my mind. Here are my five

Thanks Buddy, yes I also like buckles and I still have a long way to go, never enough, isnt it?, like your self, I need more currencies, will have to wait unfortunately. I only have to say after watching all these great buckles that the best WWII Museum is called Warrelics, Regards, Juan
    Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    Haha you guys make me so happy when you showing all this pure gold!! Wow, like I said, it will be a pain in the *** to decide which buckle I like the most of yours....and G, your Overhoff & Cie tabs are great! It's the first time I ever cared about a tab!

Juan: Haha I found a buckle thread made by you a couple a days ago and thought for my self "I sure hope that he have bought a buckle this year"
    And you have done some great finds!!! Really happy to see that you are a buckle guy too

Kirby, that's the first time I have seen a Rad General, awesome!

Now I have to go and find some $ € £ to get myself a great buckle!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Best Buckles for 2015
    P
    Many

Hello,

wunderfull found ..........

Best Buckles for 2015Best Buckles for 2015
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Some top shelf buckles right there.

Quote by kirby View Post
    2015 turned into one of my best years ever for my buckle collection. Here is the best. Top row unmarked SS Overhoff , black tabbed Nolle and Heuck and nickel Heer with right facing eagle. Next row down R.S.&S. KM. CTD 1943 guided KM, and a JFS Costal Artillery. Aluminum Banschutz, JFS steel SS, unmarked RAD Generals buckle, aluminum NSKK Motor School + a nickel Motor School. Bottom row all nickel SS Hammer Head, Fat Chest, 57 Ges Gesch, 36/36 and a 24.

?

My 2nd favorite buckle group to collect is the Luftwaffe. So, I'll add these (2) examples - enjoy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Best Buckles for 2015   Best Buckles for 2015  

Best Buckles for 2015  

?

Nice Luftwaffe buckles and the early one has a seldom seen catch. I have the same catch on a RLB/DLV.

?

Just curious, any other collectors have a 1st pattern Luft buckle with that variant catch? I was pleased to find this one some months back for a great price

Quote by kirby View Post
    Nice Luftwaffe buckles and the early one has a seldom seen catch. I have the same catch on a RLB/DLV.

?

Here is the DLV/RLB and four 1st pattern Luftwaffe buckle with different construction.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Best Buckles for 2015   Best Buckles for 2015  

Best Buckles for 2015  

?

Nice ones especially the DLV/RLB variant.

This is a bit offtopic but check out this thread, this was the first buckle I asked you guys about For almost exactly six months ago.
    Help with DJ buckle

I've made some progress with this forum's help and with a lot of time spent on looking at buckles
    So thank you for all your help this last six months

And I'm waiting for my first buckle book, the one written by Peter Nash. So let's make some more progress!!

?

The Nash book is well worth having but there are plenty of mistakes. The prices were way off on lots of buckles when the book was first released. I don't know why an author would put prices in a book. If I ever did a book I would rate buckles on several scales. Common to Ultra Rare, collector demand and of course condition.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4